[God] Christopher Hitchens is a flippin badass.

scy7he

Veteran X
pt.1

pt.2

This is an interview by a Christian talk show host given to Christopher Hitchens, a very prominant athiest author/pundit.

I'd feel sorry for the host if he didn't sound like such a tool. Hitchens really earns my admiration here. Usually interviews or 'debates' like this turn ugly quick, but he answers the questions truthfully and directly, really seems to throw the host off his game when he doesn't get the answers he's looking for.

i do not like hitchens, he supported the war on iraq and dismissed abu ghraib like it was nothing. he also looks like a queer

hitchens is (edit: appears) very intelligent, and its funny when he shows up on maher and makes maher look soft on religion.

the one thing i didnt like was a recent show where mos def was basically pitted against hitchens and maher, and hitchens disagreed that a personal set of beliefs could not be considered a religion, and i somewhat disagree with that.

it was a bit preachy, and i tend to try and tune out most of the liberal group-sex and look forward to very right-leaning guests.

also, mos was definitely high as shit, so he keeps fucking with his hat and making some odd, floaty comments.

I'm downloading the episode now. I know what you mean by the liberal "group-sex," but it's nice that Maher attempts to have a variety of guests.

Wow.

That host was just an ignorant religious bigot trying to disguise his lazy attempt at undermining someone else's beliefs with a flippant "What if" game. Doesn't even try to address a lot of Hitchens' rebuttals.

The radio guy is a douche. The "what if" questions at the beginning were hysterical. The dummy tries to box him in then gets bent out of shape when a real answer comes out of Hitchens.

The radio guy is a douche. The "what if" questions at the beginning were hysterical. The dummy tries to box him in then gets bent out of shape when a real answer comes out of Hitchens.

Exactly. Or just ignore what he had to say and try to move on to the next ridiculous question.

Exactly. Or just ignore what he had to say and try to move on to the next ridiculous question.

The dummy has his own Christian radio show on Sirius. The fact that people nation wide listen to his and probably believe in his bullshit is fucking scary.

ok this is dumb, mos def is retarded (on bill maher)

fixt

i honestly felt embarrassed for mos def on that maher panel. maher and his fagtastic audience were too scared to laugh at or criticize his impossibly stupid beliefs.

he's sitting next to SALMAN RUSHDIE talking about what proof exists that extremist muslims want to harm people

I wasn't impressed with his answers... this is why I made that video against a lot of modern atheists... they are so negative instead of flat out logical. I think he could have handled that and played along much better and done much more damage than just shooting the guy down.

I wasn't impressed with his answers... this is why I made that video against a lot of modern atheists... they are so negative instead of flat out logical. I think he could have handled that and played along much better and done much more damage than just shooting the guy down.

Were you impressed with the questions?

Back