giving out free medical advice in this thread

tell me more about yourself. how old are you, ht/weight. any other medical problems, ever been operated on. any history of colon/abdominal problems in your family. do you smoke, drink.

is the pain relieved when u do poop. have your bowel habits always been like this or are you pooping less than normal. have you travelled anywhere in the past few years

I am 29, 6'3" @ 170-75 lbs.

Past medical issues, I have GERD and iga nephropathy (iga neph probably does nothing I havent pissed blood for years). I have never had any operations done to my lower half. I had an endoscope done to find out what was giving me heart burn. I have traveled to Korea in 2011 and Hawaii in 2012. I do not smoke or drink. I have always been a slow pooper.

The pain comes and goes and if I can get a good shit out then yes the pain is relieved somewhat. I would have to say that I can specifically point out where the pain is. It varies from one location on my lower left abdomen (lower right from your perspective). Sometimes the whole lower half has this warm dull ache. Almost like a constant bloating.

I'm not sure what the fuck is up with me. It almost seemed like a few months when I got back from Hawaii it started acting up. It would only occur at work around 12:00 and end around 6:00 at night. Then it got worse over time. I'm physically retarded.

upper left arm, inside the center of the arm i sometimes get a slowly pulsing heat feeling

not painful or unpleasant, just like theres 90 degree water in there or something, arm doesnt feel warm to touch at all and afaik i havent hurt it anyhow

I am 29, 6'3" @ 170-75 lbs.

Past medical issues, I have GERD and iga nephropathy (iga neph probably does nothing I havent pissed blood for years). I have never had any operations done to my lower half. I had an endoscope done to find out what was giving me heart burn. I have traveled to Korea in 2011 and Hawaii in 2012. I do not smoke or drink. I have always been a slow pooper.

The pain comes and goes and if I can get a good shit out then yes the pain is relieved somewhat. I would have to say that I can specifically point out where the pain is. It varies from one location on my lower left abdomen (lower right from your perspective). Sometimes the whole lower half has this warm dull ache. Almost like a constant bloating.

I'm not sure what the fuck is up with me. It almost seemed like a few months when I got back from Hawaii it started acting up. It would only occur at work around 12:00 and end around 6:00 at night. Then it got worse over time. I'm physically retarded.

any fluctuations in weight?

have you inquired about celiac and IBD's like UC and crohn's? you don't have diarrhea or blood in stool so i highly doubt its an IBD, but celiac is possible esp w/ IgA history. try gluten free for a bit, its easy to do these days. see if that helps

upper left arm, inside the center of the arm i sometimes get a slowly pulsing heat feeling

not painful or unpleasant, just like theres 90 degree water in there or something, arm doesnt feel warm to touch at all and afaik i havent hurt it anyhow

do you feel any tingliness or numbness when that happens or at any other time

I will try that sir. Also, what are your credentials? Why are you doing this? Are you a doctor or you just play one on TribalWar?

*edit* Zero fluctuations in weight.

Last edited:
Okay, I am being super, Super serial now.

I have had this toenail fungus on my big left toe for more than ten years. I have tried every over the counter medication/ointment available, as well as a couple prescription ointments, and not one of them works. Some I used for over six months. In fact, even the ones that are guaranteed to work, pretty much state that they do not work. Yet if I ask a podiatrist, they refuse to remove the toenail, or offer anything useful. I even resorted to trying to get it infected so it might fall off, but even that didn't work >:-[

How can I induce the toenail to just fall off?

Not for the Squeamish
Spoiler

Okay, I am being super, Super serial now.

I have had this toenail fungus on my big left toe for more than ten years. I have tried every over the counter medication/ointment available, as well as a couple prescription ointments, and not one of them works. Some I used for over six months. In fact, even the ones that are guaranteed to work, pretty much state that they do not work. Yet if I ask a podiatrist, they refuse to remove the toenail, or offer anything useful. I even resorted to trying to get it infected so it might fall off, but even that didn't work >:-[

How can I induce the toenail to just fall off?

Not for the Squeamish
Spoiler

dat needs to be amputated

Two weeks ago I barefoot jumped over 2 saw horses that were spaced about 5 feet apart. When I landed (on the concrete), I landed on my left heel. It has been a pretty solid dull ache since then, and very sharp pain when I stand with my heel on the ground. It is hurting less and less, but it still bothers me, and I'm afraid to reaggravate it by running or doing an activity. Should I let it rest a bit long? Or do you think I'm good to go?

I can walk on that heel now with out substantial pain. I just don't know if I'd be potentially causing more damage to it if I played a 90 minute soccer game too soon.

you just gotta play it by ear. run for a bit, see how you feel, ice it, take some ibuprofen, etc. rinse and repeat. dont rest too much, stay active but keep it light for a bit

I jerked off in the shower with "Head & Shoulders" shampoo for too long and now everytime i pee my dick stings like some1 pushed knife in2 my peehole. what should i do?

Back