Girls piss me off

Tribalbob said:
yeah ok.

go fuck another girl the day before your birthday, and when she tells you she's breaking up with you, tell her that that's the best present you got cause you've been fucking around behind her back and now you dont have to hide it.

or something.

This would work. :D

this is some middle school shit here

why the fuck would a chick who doesn't like you, or "hates" you, continue to date you for 2 weeks longer than she has to. Thats fucking stupid.

Get sex from her, make it wild beast hatesex. Fuck her like this will be your last fuck ever, and make it last a long time.

hb.jpg

Dr.Chen said:
break up with her before she breaks up with u... she'll want you even more.
this is the best option, then be cold or cut off all contact from her. then you can take that bitch for a ride

herbtown said:
9th grade? 10th max?

:phone:

Yeah this is a pathetic thread. How is she able to fool you into thinking she likes you? What makes you think now that she doesn't? Is she giving you blowjobs? Why are you with her in the first place if she isn't?

Almost any enlightened male here could have told you that females are useless whores, not worth more than consideration for fucking more than twice. Oh yeah, they also get off on tormenting males.

Skibbi9 said:
I dont know how you date a girl and not know that she hates you...

I don't even know how you manage to date a girl that hates you.

Wouldn't the hating and the dating be mutually exclusive?

Just before sex, go have a shit and smear poop around your knob ridge.

Then stick it deep in her snatch and fuck away, enjoying the thought of the horrendous, potentially life threatening infection she is going to have in her cooter the next day.

Geck0 said:
Just before sex, go have a shit and smear poop around your knob ridge.

Then stick it deep in her snatch and fuck away, enjoying the thought of the horrendous, potentially life threatening infection she is going to have in her cooter the next day.
this man is a genius.

ok so basically treat her like shit.

or rather, treat her to shit.

normally i'd be against doing that to any chick, no matter how much she hates you...

but fuck that, she started it.

so we've decided you need to do something involving you fucking her.

Back