Giant brand super premium ice cream

I tried Ben and Jerrys once and it tasted like over processed fake crap. Probably something a 10 year old would like at a birthday party.

When not having my personal chef make it for me fresh I only buy highbrow imported Italian gelato and it is the fucken shizzle bawm doge so fuck you plebs

Few years ago Ben & jerry's crossed the atlantic in to Finnish grocery stores.
Must admit had a pleasant slightly erotic encounter with the brand that last about 6 months.

not really missing it much nowdays, but it will have a special place in my heart!

Only acceptable ice cream brand:

18926758_BG1.jpg

It's prob best you not know what that red dye is made from.

If you like Ben and Jerry's you're honestly missing out if you've never tried Haagen Dazs. Especially their Dulce de Leche (caramel ice cream with caramel swirl). I like B&J but it's better than anything they make.

its stop and shop brand, but they do grade ice cream (not as stringently as beef). but most states do have laws that dictate what you can label as "super premium".

blue bell is great, but we don't have it in CT.

but the best stuff is like $10 a pint at Hole Foods.

came here to mention the "super premium" grade.

Tillamook ice cream is a pretty good value by the way. Mudslide is amazing.

Albany, NY. Now in military and needless to say...not there. But when I do come home my mind is in the hills of the Adirondacks/Green Mountains. My best friend went to UVM so I've had many a good time in Burlington. Great big town/little city. Rt 7 is a quiet ass drive in the middle of the night.

Ah nice. I'm on Rt 7 a lot as I have an office in Middlebury as well. It's a crazy quiet drive & then you come across...this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGlZsTsfcYA

The guardian of Rt 7.

i never buy icecream for my house because it will last approximately 25 minutes before i eat it all

i never buy icecream for my house because it will last approximately 25 minutes before i eat it all

Yeah I definitely do not buy it to have in the house either. The most I'll do is walk over to Ben & Jerry's & get a single thing and then shame myself into not going for another 5 months.

Back