gg dallas mavericks

Yes it was Cuban's fault he and Nelson cleared all that cap space and nobody wanted to go there because Dallas is a shitty town in a terrible state. Good call.

they fucked up by letting chandler go. they did nothing to help their team get better. so really, who wants to go to a losing team? Jason Kidd obviously had the right idea.

Did not take long for that bandwagon to run out of steam.

Your team does not get to win every year, be happy they won at all. Shit like this is why everyone hates boston and ny fans who think their teams deserve to win every year at every sport.

Anyways for 10 years every nba analyst in the world said you can't build a championship team around Dirk. Cuban and his geeksquad said you could and he took the heat and got called an over meddling idiot year after year. In the end he was right and he was almost right twice...

puhlease

ive been a maverick fan for forever, i am allowed to be disappointed that dirk's talent here is now wasted. championship every year? hardly did i expect that, but when the caliber of your franchise has been raised you do have certain expectations, like you know, making the playoffs

and who are these bandwagon maverick fans? you mean the ones who have followed the mavericks for the past 15 years?

They're still champs so big deal. Same thing happened to the Marlins after they won the world series, they had a fire sale. Cuban is probably trying to do the same thing Miami (Riley) and Boston did, which is quietly clear cap space so they can bring in 3 super stars at once.

It took Miami 3 years to do it, Wade was all by himself with scrubs. Then poof, they have the big 3.

I guarantee you, the owners are waiting for the stars to align, where 3 great players are available at the same time. This year was sucky.

376430_443776448987267_433745743_n.jpg

whiny bitches

only 1 year removed from winning a championship

both clipper fans should get to club you in an alley for an hour

Back