Generation are you?

What Generation are you?

• Gen Z Zoomer 1997-2012

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
GenX

Its ranked like this...(liked to least liked)

The Greatest Generation
Gen X
Millennials
Gen z
Gen A
Boomers

Nobody likes Boomers. What you dickheads didn't fuck up decades ago, you're fucking up now.

GenX

Its ranked like this...(liked to least liked)

The Greatest Generation
Gen X
Millennials
Gen z
Gen A
Boomers

Nobody likes Boomers. What you dickheads didn't fuck up decades ago, you're fucking up now.

You really do talk a lot of shit with mind-bottling consistency. You missed being a boomer by what, 2 or 3 years?

2 or 3 can make all the difference in the world
You missed being average height by 2 or 3 inches.

And you missed being average weight by 200+lb. Probably a little less in Florida.

Now, what difference did those 2 or 3 years make? What the difference between you and a boomer?

And you missed being average weight by 200+lb. Probably a little less in Florida.

Now, what difference did those 2 or 3 years make? What the difference between you and a boomer?

Well i dont know about where you ran away from, or the sand pit you live in now, but here in the land of indoor plumbing and toilet paper, boomers and genx were just raised differently

Well i dont know about where you ran away from, or the sand pit you live in now, but here in the land of indoor plumbing and toilet paper, boomers and genx were just raised differently

Doesn't answer my question, which was about YOU. Just some vague bullshit generalisation. Shocker. Like suddenly on Dec 31st 1964 things were done one way and the next day it all changed. There's zero chance you can construct a coherent response to my actual question. Again, shocker.

Yeah, it kinda was like that.

GenX in this country was practically like feral dogs. We were latch-key (or is it latchkey) kids, raised ourselves mostly. Probably the first generation to really experience divorce with parents, that wasn't a thing for boomers. Like i said, i dont know about where you were at, but around here, most boomers are soft and entitled and are responsible for the lions share of bullshit that most people gripe about in this country as wasteful and pointless.

Back