[Gears of War] Cinematic

I believe it is rendered by the engine, i saw a vid where cliffyb explained that all cut scenes were rendered by unreal3

cant wait for this game

yes its ingame. the game ships to stores the 7th, there is no 'street' date so if stores get them early they can start selling it on the 8th - although the date which all stores will have it is november 12th.

and yes that trailer was ingame.

yes its ingame. the game ships to stores the 7th, there is no 'street' date so if stores get them early they can start selling it on the 8th - although the date which all stores will have it is november 12th.

and yes that trailer was ingame.

Are you sure it's in game?

ok lets get this settled yes gears of war is gonna own gears of war is the new halo ok but it wont beat it alright and ps3 is better than 360 and shut the fuck up and read the rest the ps3 has better graphics and better control over most games its gonna release but as said if the games suck balls it wont sell plus the prive if i could id just get every fucking system

err bitch Ps 3 can't make better graphics then 360 and Ps3 only has realistic movement 4 characters but nontheless, Ps3 sux closing comment 4 Ps3 vs 360. Who wins in the end, its 360, its 360 and u know what Atimisk go pull a trigger on a nigga, NOT 360.

what we we teaching our childrens??

Fuck. The song works PERFECT for that commercial. I actually got little chills along my back when he saw the lights from the eyes and it goes "mad world". I just love those kinda syncs.

Fuck. The song works PERFECT for that commercial. I actually got little chills along my back when he saw the lights from the eyes and it goes "mad world". I just love those kinda syncs.

are you the guy that musashi made out with?

yeah it's ingame, just a different camera angle. And UE3 does rock, but I believe that SC:DA used UE2.5. The next SC game is being developed exclusively for the xbox360, to show off exactly what it can do. I'm very excited about that.

Back