[Gaming News] A new Tribes game is having a playtest next week

lol I didnt bother playing this playtest because I don't have the patience to wait for 10 min queues for a 1(2) day test but reading the discord is hilarious.

Just let me join a server and play, I don't want to wait for other players and a full server.

Fuck!

queues were def longer than 5 min on first day unless you got lucky. A lot of people were doing customs from what I saw

not after they fixed it... took them like an hour and after that i never sat for 5 mins waiting on a 12v12 to pop.

Any crashes? I had a little over an hour to play on Thursday after updating. Spent time waiting, then game crashed, reloaded, waited again for a while then said screw it and got into a great game of T1.

already a tournament when the game isnt even released? LOL I guess man, cater to those 500 testers you got playing the game on weekend betas.

I mean I'm all for promoting the game in some way but the timing is weird for me, I dunno. Are people happy enough with the last build that they are ready to ship the game as is?

Last edited:
They want so desperately for it to be esports that the development of the game is backwards, just like T:A

7b6za57yie841.jpg

Back