Game Suggestions

At0mic

Veteran X
What games should I grab? What recently came out that's worth looking into?

I grabbed Civ IV a week or so ago, that was fun but I'm starting to get bored so I want to look into something new...

I'm looking forward to Medevial Total War II and Star Trek Legacy next month. Currently playing Sid Meier's Railroads!, the Supreme Commander Beta, Company of Heroes and Team Fortress Classic ;)

Caesar 4 should entertain you for a while if you like the city-builder. Dark Messiah of Might & Magic is recently out, haven't played it myself (yet) but it's supposed to be pretty decent.

And of course there's BF2142, which is plenty fun.

Within the next two weeks the following games will be out. Fifa 07 (360), Final Fantasy XII, Gears of War, Call of Duty 3, Tony Hawk's Project 8 and Guitar Hero 2. I'd wait.

Turn up the difficulty and try some new settings.

Weak.

I remember at one point changing things around to basically prevent warfare, put the max civilizations on a tiny island and had a hippy lovefest of overcoming enemy civilizations with pure cultural warfare. Short little game in which every tile counts.

company of heroes looks neat... i'm currently download dark messiah (i really don't know what posessed me to buy it)... and theres lots out for the 360. bully if you have a ps2 is a redux of he whole sandbox genre if you like that sort of thing and... of course the wii will arrive in a few weeks if you can hold off...

but if you're MADE OF SPENDABLE CASH LIKE I AM, just get it all

Back