Galcon 2 EXTREMELY ADDICTIVE

Ohmslaw

Veteran XV
GALCON 2

galcon2.jpg

Galcon is a multiplayer strategy game, that i have been playing since my first iphone in 2007.

Since then Galcon fusion came out for ipad which made the games and fun even bigger and more difficult.

Now Galcon 2 has come out. Galcon 2 is the same Galcon intense multiplayer experience that i have always loved, but has incorporated intense community features.

Gangs can now be formed and dominate. In game money can be bet and during game chat.

I must warn though.. THIS GAME IS EXTREMELY ADDICTIVE!!!.

It is out now for Steam, Iphone, Ipad, Android and is cross platform between all of them.. i highly recommend a touchscreen though.

[df] Has a gang on the game, Feel free to friend me " Ohmslaw" or request to be a part of the gang the Drunken Fools Galcon division. Or hell start a division of your own asylum gang on there.

Just be aware, there is A LOT of strategy that is involved in this game. A LOT. YOU WILL LOSE a lot of the time until you are good.

This is a quick example of gameplay between both bots and real people. (I only ever play with real people)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yo-EkP44jOg

TIPs from a pro:

-play the bots first. (keep in mind though, when you do start playing in the massive multiplayer community that people are able to predict your moves and can make assumptions about how many ships are in each planet, Bots cant)
-on a tablet or phone, (or ipod) turn on battery saver mode in the video graphics options. It doesnt really change the graphics at all and is a massive relief on the battery.
-in the settings, change from 24 to 48 planets for the largest intense gameplay games.
-dont be too aggressive. you cant win if you are. dont put a target on your back.
-play free for all mode almost exclusively.
- it isnt really too bad on your data usage, low bandwidth so dont necessarily worry about being on wifi.

- The number inside your planets is the number of ships that you have in that planet.
- The larger the planet, the faster the production rate to build new ships
- The black planets are neutral, the number in those planets is the number of ships required to annex that planet for your forces.

here is a how to video on how to play:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTR4gPshCTM

How to install on PC:

Galcon 2: Galactic Conquest on Steam

How to install on iOS:

https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/galcon-2-galactic-conquest/id898558158?mt=8

How to install on Android:

This is a little different, The android version is technically a beta (although u cant tell, the game works perrfect).
You need to manually download the android version from this link:
Galcon 2

After u download it, in your android settings, select to allow app installations from unknown sources.

Install the app

Go back to your settings and disable the ability to install from unknown sources.

I am going to warn you once again,

THIS GAME IS EXTREMELY ADDICTIVE AND WILL CONSUME ALL THE TIME YOUR SITTING ON THE TOILET OR LAYING IN BED. YOU MAY MASTURBATE SUBSTANTIALLY LESS AS A RESULT OF THIS GAME

i should also mention that while there is in app purchases of "Galcoins". It is NOT pay to win.

The galcoins can only be used to buy visual enhancements and in no way can give anyone any sort of advantage.

I hereby confirm this statement, please purchase this game and I am in no way financially associated with the makers of this game.

*Galcon and Galcon subsidiaries are a registered trademark of the Galcon group. All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2015. #jizz

Back