[Funny Video] Guy in California picks up mexicans

Seriously, they were just the most compliant, honest, and decent people . . .

They were asking for food on the way to the INS so clearly they were hungry.

The older guy hobbling away from the INS who couldn't sprint like the others was one of the saddest things I've ever seen.

Durak said:
it's funny. no one says they agree with it tho :shrug:
"In the eyes of the beholder," then.

When "racist" shit is really funny, it doesn't actually feel like it is "actually racist." It's just funny. Period.

This one felt like racism.

Same views, just different tastes.

heh, that was pretty cruel but i can't say i didn't laugh :)

i'm seriously starting to wonder if the government will ever crack down on illegal immigration...it's gotten so far out of hand.

on a side note, whoever encoded this video had no idea wtf they were doing. it looks like they tried to deinterlace an already deinterlaced video source, so they need to run it through an inverse-telecine filter to get rid of those huge, annoying horizontal lines that show up whenever there's motion in the frame.

OMG you fucking PC tards....they are illegals! Funny as hell and yes if he doesn't watch out he will pull up one time and end up dead or with a ass kicking.

What pisses me off is that they weren't gangbanbing or drug dealing. They were doing everything they could to make an honest life.

But being treated like that would make me want to gang bang and drug deal.

Miracle said:
What pisses me off is that they weren't gangbanbing or drug dealing. They were doing everything they could to make an honest life.

The line that really pissed me off?

"Fucking Mexicans. They're like animals. They'll do anything to get some fucking work."

Not only racist, but totally fucking stupid.

I'm curious as to what that fucker does for a living
I can guarantee he doesn't get laid because only someone with a shitload of pent up sexual frustration would waste time doing something like that to try and look cool

it really wasn't that funny to do it to honest people....if he had picked up some call girls and brought them to the police station or something, I woulda laughed

If I actually knew who this guy was I'd beat his ass

seriously anyone who is saying "They are illegal"
or trying to defend this is fucking retarded. i guarentee you these guys work harder and contribute more to society than you do, immigrant or not

Special---K said:
I'm curious as to what that fucker does for a living
I can guarantee he doesn't get laid because only someone with a shitload of pent up sexual frustration would waste time doing something like that to try and look cool

it really wasn't that funny to do it to honest people....if he had picked up some call girls and brought them to the police station or something, I woulda laughed

If I actually knew who this guy was I'd beat his ass

yeah wtf those are just guys trying to get some work :(

yeesh

poof said:
seriously anyone who is saying "They are illegal"
or trying to defend this is fucking retarded. i guarentee you these guys work harder and contribute more to society than you do, immigrant or not

Exactly. They stand out in the hot sun and get lawns mowed, buildings built, foundations laid, etc . . . never had a day off or health care.

While I sit on my ass in the air conditioning browsing Tribalwar.

On judgement day, they're more decent men than me.

Miracle said:

an "honest" life illegaly migrating to another country molesting their systems

he was breaking more laws than most gangbangers

hahaha they are working for fucking 1.5 and hour, how does that "molest the system" you dumbfuck

TonyElTigre said:

he was breaking more laws than most gangbangers

And the business bourgeois who run our country are so outraged that the cost of labor is kept low and unemployment is kept high.

Seriously, our leaders who profit from the situation have been tripping over each other to shut down the border for the past 40 years.

the educations system with their children , the medical system with their disease and free healthcare

drug dealers have the same intention of making a living, too bad intentions dont make things right

Back