Fucking Corporate America with the outsourcing

Stig

Veteran XX
Call phone company called 'Securus' (based out of Texas) that handles all inmate collect calls. Have a technical question regarding changing service from AT&T to Comcast and whether this will affect inmates being able to call our office collect.

It is impossible to talk to a live person now. Instead, the automated response is set up to do everything (including create new accounts) This means I spend 20 fucking minutes trying to navigate through it all to realize the asshole robot can't answer my question. So I try their 'live' chat room option. Takes another 30 minutes talking to some [probably nice guy in India who is fucking clueless] to discover he can't answer my question at all.

Almost an hour down the drain, for fuck all.

Can't help but think about what a mtf it is for our economy: not only does it slow business down as customers (like me) are forced to wade through this bullshit, but what about the jobs that are going directly overseas now to save corporation's money.

The corporate system is a consuming beast that doesn't give a shit. CEO cuts costs -> Shareholders see more $ for themselves -> CEO's award themselves huge salaries via the Board of Directors, shareholders don't protest because their stock went up half a buck. And it's gonna continue et al until we heel to our Chinese overlords.

And yes, today, it angers me more than usual.

FUCK Corporations!!!!

Cliffs: I'm pissed off.

I always just press 0 or yell profanities into the system. Some are designed to route you to escalations or something if you swear at them.

And they pay NO TAXES ... they all get tax brakes for "providing jobs" ... 3m last year made over 3 BILLION with a B .. and paid ZERO taxes. I FUCKING HATE THEM ALL.

I always just press 0 or yell profanities into the system. Some are designed to route you to escalations or something if you swear at them.

lol - I tried that. Used to work. Now it says: "we could not determine the reason for your call, please call us back later" *click*

Or something to that extent. Basically: "go fuck yourself and get back in line like everyone else we are taking a dump on...ahahahahahaha!"

:lol: Idiot, they get tax breaks for shipping jobs out, no work regulations to follow (and cheaper labor too!). It's not ominous "corporations" fault that you guys vote in corrupt fucking sacks of shit.

Stop voting in corrupt, owned pieces of shit. Problem solved (well, eventually).

p.s. I don't support with any company that doesn't have immediate phone support via a 1-800 # with bare minimum wait time/navigation and American CS reps. This includes banks/credit card companies, repair services, insurance cos, etc. Anything. Before dealing with a company, I find their # and call em up, sometimes several times if its a company I'm going to be dealing with for a long time. If I hear an Indian accent or have to play Simon with the number pad, I hang up and never deal with that company again.

Last edited:
at the end of the day they get paid, that's all that matters right?

"fuck our fellow humans" -Corporate

@Val, vote all you want it won't change shit. the people we vote in are puppets

Globalism is awesome. You're providing jobs to those people so they won't be poor and we can be all equal or something.

Now that would shake things up.

But hey, why do that and take a chance? Besides the guy from the other party is saying what I want to hear, I'll vote for him.

Before dealing with a company, I find their # and call em up, sometimes several times if its a company I'm going to be dealing with for a long time. If I hear an Indian accent or have to play Simon with the number pad, I hang up and never deal with that company again.

I like this idea.

then don't give your money to corporations

i only use locally sourced organic artisanal bespoke telephones

the Phillipines is flooded right now. Because of that, a lot of call centres that outsource there (its the new India) are down right now.

=x

:lol: Idiot, they get tax breaks for shipping jobs out, no work regulations to follow (and cheaper labor too!). It's not ominous "corporations" fault that you guys vote in corrupt fucking sacks of shit.

Stop voting in corrupt, owned pieces of shit. Problem solved (well, eventually).

p.s. I don't support with any company that doesn't have immediate phone support via a 1-800 # with bare minimum wait time/navigation and American CS reps. This includes banks/credit card companies, repair services, insurance cos, etc. Anything. Before dealing with a company, I find their # and call em up, sometimes several times if its a company I'm going to be dealing with for a long time. If I hear an Indian accent or have to play Simon with the number pad, I hang up and never deal with that company again.
im sure corporations are hurting without your minimum wage discretionary spending potential.

Back