Fucking black chicks who won't shut the fuck up during movies

KryandArturo

Veteran X
I thought they were a myth, but I just got back from Zombieland, and the movie was completely ruined by two stupid nigger bitches who wouldn't shut the fuck up. Anytime anything even remotely startling occurred, one of them would scream as loud as she could. For the entire rest of the movie, every 5 seconds they would say a variation of "he stOOpid", "she stOOpid", "that stOOpid". And of course, during every intense scene, they would yell instructions to the characters on the screen.

PS. Sorry SuperGrover, but some dumb niggers thought your movie was stOOpid.

I learned today that racism is a necessary evil.

io2ebo.gif

did you ask them to keep it down? maybe bitch at the clerk?

when there's drunk college kids in my local theater, i ask them to be quiet. if they keep chatting or whatever, i talk to the counter people. counter people will usually offer to refund my ticket, and almost always tell the kids to stfu or gtfo

cliffs:
stop being a pussy and tell them to shut up

why didn't you inform them that this isn't TV hour at the local women's correctional facility, and to shut the fuck up?

I actually thought this thread would be about the act of f*cking some black chicks...

what a let down

I went to see paranormal activity in times square and it was ruined by a few black chicks and a black dude. They were giving full narratives about the movie. like "Oh no he did not just walk into that room" or "That bitch just got dragged out the room!"

What the fuck, I couldnt even get scared all movie cause that bitch ruined it for me.

its not about being tough. you're watching a movie that you paid money for. usually when people talk in movies, someone tells them to shut the fuck up.

i wouldn't have said anything

annoying black chicks have big, tough black boyfriends that are crazy about mugging

I can honestly say I probably wouldn't confront them in the theater, but at the very least I'd get an usher or something. Though where I live ushers check the theater every 15 minutes or so anyway.

tell the clerk they won't shut the fuck up and you want your money back, then go to a white neighborhood.
or alternately, do absolutely nothing but come crying to tw for sympathy.

yeah, plan b was the much better choice, good call

Back