Fuck My Server!

Dalmar

Veteran X
[rant]

I hate my fucking server (Bonechewer/Horde). Its filled with idiots.... no structure, no tactics, no organization, no; NOTHING!

We get stomped EVERY time in Alterac Valley, we're always outnumbered (40 vs 20), and the Alliance are all pretty much in ONE guild (VM). This guild alone will go from Iceblood to our main base in the course of 20 mins. and stomp the living shit out of us. It gets old fast and is frustrating as hell. We've won ONCE, of the 30 times I've been to AV!

Another thing I hate about my server is healers think healing is just a hobby when it comes to PvP'ing, I see more Pally's heal than Shaman, and I see more Ally Warriors get healed/shielded by Ally Priests. I can count the amount of times I've been healed on my hands. That shit bugs the fuck out of me! :razz:

This is taken into the account that AV always "feels" as if it leans toward Alliance, we don't get a giant bridge to throw people off of with Mind Control, and our Towers don't do shit at keeping Ally at bay, they get free cover in the bunker below.

[/rant]

Back