FSoT: Shitty Entertainment Center

DeaconBlues

Veteran X
What: A shitty entertainment center. Can be used to hold a television and its supporting cast. Lots of room for stuff.

Approximate dimensions: 75" W x 58" H x 16" D

Why: I'm selling because it was bigger than I needed and I built a new one. Part of the particle board is chipped and the TV shelf no longer attaches like it should, it lays on the bolts. For the past year it has supported a 31" TV (not included) without a budge. I figure that it could serve the same purpose for someone else that it did for me; something to hold your stuff until you obtain something better.

The doors still work fine and close/secure via magnets. There are plastic CD/DVD racks that attach to the top of it as seen in the pictures. The shelves inside the side pieces are adjustable.

Price and Pickup: I'm asking $25, interesting trades will be considered. Due to its size I will not be shipping this item. You must be able to pick it up from the CENTRAL NEW JERSEY area. My ideal would be the Quakerbridge Mall.

The entertainment center will be give to you in pieces with the required hardware. I could probably part with an allen wrench (needed for assembly) as well.

When: I will leave this item up for a week or two, if there is no interest I will sell it to my dumpster and remove this thread.

side tilty view:
entcent1.jpg

pic 2 enhanced with glow:
entcent2.jpg

Back