FS: Various Motherboards, CPUs, and RAM

BloodyShark

Veteran XX
Just for reference, this stuff has all been used before and should still work. If you buy something and it doesn't work i'd be more than happy to refund your money. Btw, prices don't include shipping. Absolutely willing to negotiate.

P4 Motherboards:
MSI 645 Ultra supports ddr 333 - includes software, usb bracket, a few random IDE cables, and the case port plate. - $35

Soyo p4s DRAGON Ultra - no usb 2.0 card (never sent away for it as instructed), random floppy/IDE cabbles, has face plate - $50

AMD Motherboard:
FIC AZ11 - ONLY motherboard + manual and random cables, face plate

CPUs:
Intel p4 1.7 - Williamette w/retail fan, documentation, and serial number stuff from the box - I dunno what is fair, i'll start it at $100.

AMD Duron 800 - $10 + shipping? This is REALLY old. - oh yea, you get stock fan with this too :p

RAM: All is CRUCIAL brand
512 DDR PC2100 • CL=2.5 • Unbuffered • Non-parity • 7.5ns • 2.5V • 64Meg x 64 - $45

2 Stick of 256 MB SDRam PC133 - $25 for one stick or $40 for both.
1 stick of 64 MB SDRam PC133 - $10

Just a few notes about the motherboards, they should all be in working order but IDE cables and stuff may not be the proper ones that go with it. I just threw a couple that I had lying around into the boxes since nothing is labled. Feel free to ask questions. :)

Last edited:
You know, you could test this stuff out before selling it, and avoid the hassle and bad karma of selling broken stuff...

How much for the DDR?

I updated the prices for the RAM. Since new is 80, i'll sell for 45 OBO.

As for testing, the CPU, DDR, and MSI board all work. I just got done using those last night.

The FIC was the last board I used with the Duron so it (as well as the Duron) did work when I took them out 1 year ago.

As for testing it, I really don't have the time or the spare parts necessary. I don't have any spare cases/power supplies with me.

been 3 days and i see no transactions yet... im interested in the FIC AZ11 and the Duron 800... they both still avialable? and what would shipping look like as final price since they will most likely be going out together.

paypal info?

ill also take the matching ram 256 pc133, just gimme updated price and paypal email and its a deal :).

Last edited:
Damn, sorry about lateness of reply. I've been caught up with a few things recently. Let me know if you still want it and I'll give you the price and stuff.

Back