FS: PlayStation 3 40GB

Nefilim

Veteran X
Selling 3 Playstation 3 40GB models.

They come with:

The system (very good shape, a few minor scratches on the cover)
1 Controller with USB charging cable
1 Power Cable
1 A/V Cable

Asking $300 each shipped.

I have them listed on eBay as well as Buy-It-Now. PM me and I can point you to the listing.

Edit: Pic
sdc10273kv5.jpg

Last edited:
2 left now.

eBay listing is HERE.

It is listed on eBay at $315, but if anyone from here is interested, make an offer of $300 and mention TW in the comments, and I will happily sell it to you for that price.

These items have been refurbished by me, and I will guarantee that they work like new. If anything should go wrong with them in the future, I will be more than happy to work with you to fix it.

I may keep this post up for a few weeks (updating as needed), as I almost always have some of these for sale. I will have 2 more additional units available on Monday.

Got a couple more now... I have 4 of them for sale at the moment. 3 of them on eBay.

I will drop the price for TW folks to $285 shipped.

wtf where are you getting all these?

I buy them from a couple different sellers, but they were all returned to BestBuy at one point. When you return something to BestBuy that is broken or whatever, if they can't repackage it and put it back on the shelf, they ship it to another company who inspects, sorts, and then resells them on places like eBay.

I am curious what is involved in the refurb process. Does it void the warranty?

I test it to find out what's wrong with it, and then take it apart and replace whatever needs replacing.

Yes, it voids the warranty. (if it even has one)

Sony's warranty is fucking garbage anyways. It's only a 1 year warranty, and you need proof of purchase "from an authorized retailer". So if you buy one used (and don't get the original receipt)... it won't have a warranty.

After a year, or without an original dated receipt... the warranty is void and they charge you $150 just to look at it.

I still have one left out of the five I got last week... if anyone is interested.

Back