[FS] Lots of computer parts/equipment

silver antec w/350w psu and a soyo socket A mobo (333fsb) 35 + shipping

^^ can i get pics of any kind for these items? If i like the looks of these and its what im looking for, ill take that and the sound card (if available)

Apc said:
silver antec w/350w psu and a soyo socket A mobo (333fsb) 35 + shipping

^^ can i get pics of any kind for these items? If i like the looks of these and its what im looking for, ill take that and the sound card (if available)

sorry bout having my inbox full, i went to work and it filled right up, my email is blankemail@gmail.com for anyone that needs to contact me and my pm's are full

ok now for the pics:

the proc/hsf are coming out and going into another machine

I am in need of another case for my spare parts. Pics of the other cases if possible, also I have next dibs silver antec w/350w psu and a soyo socket A mobo (333fsb) 35 + shipping if it doesn't get sold.

so far i have sold just the 3200+, so everything is still up there for sale.

i also have a radeon 9800Pro 128meg 256 bit for sale 105shipped

ChaoStar said:
Can I get a few more details on the Audigy2?
SPECIFICATIONS

High Definition Audio Quality for Playback and Recording

* 24-bit Digital-to-Analog conversion during playback with sampling rates of 8, 11.025, 16, 22.05, 24, 32, 44.1, 48 and 96kHz in 7.1 mode and up to 192kHz in stereo mode
* 24-bit Analog-to-Digital conversion during recording in 8, 16 or 24-bit at sampling rates of 8, 11.025, 16, 22.05, 24, 32, 44.1, 48 and 96kHz
* SPDIF (Sony/Philips Digital Interface) input at up to 24-bit/ 96kHz quality
* SPDIF output up to 24-bit at 48 or 96kHz
* ASIO drivers for low latency (>=2ms) multi-track playback and recording at 16-bit/48kHz*

* (Latency performance may vary based on system configuration)

Sound Blaster® Audigy® 2 Value On-Board Connectors

* Line level out (Front / Side / Rear / Center /Subwoofer)
* Microphone in
* Line in
* Digital I/O (for stereo SPDIF output to Digital I/O Module**)
* Telephone Answering Device in
* Aux In

** Available as upgrade option

+ Supports Windows XP SP2

Back