FS: Gaming PCs

I might think about using you in the near future. You plan on doing anything with the NVIDIA GTX 780 Ti? I hear that is the bee's knee's these days.

everything listed are just what i think work well together, if you want something specific like the 780 Ti just let me know and we'll figure out the price difference with the upgrade.

I don't know if I am ready to buy a new PC yet. I'm still thinking. :(

I have some issues I might have to dump money on. (abdominal problems) so that is a 2k deductible and the word from quakecon is that the new Doom will be going back to it's roots of a fast paced overwhelming shooter. So I decided to hold off buy a new PC. So I want to wait and see what video cards come out by the time Star Citizen and the new Doom comes out.

Last edited:
belated review for me but pc runs like a champ and arrived quickly and in great condition after payment was issued. die hard was very helpful in setting the rig up as i wanted it.

+1

Die Hard. That top end PC... do you have it actually built or do you build it when someone wants it? Cause I want it now, under one condition...

You put in this unused SSD has secondary HD or whatever you please. I want no humming or moving parts on this machine.

I sent you a PM with some info.

have you shipped to canada yet? I know we spoke last year, but I'm 100% ready now and don't feel like building one myself

If so, how much extra was it?

have you shipped to canada yet? I know we spoke last year, but I'm 100% ready now and don't feel like building one myself

If so, how much extra was it?

Shipping will run about $100 probably, but the main thing is you'll have to pay for duty/taxes when you receive it, which could be expensive, this is the main reason I haven't sold any systems to Canadian buyers.

Back