FS: 2 Budget Gaming Systems with lots of upgrade options

Status
Not open for further replies.

Die Hard

Contributor
Veteran XX
See my other two threads in classified for gaming PCs.[strike]

These two computers are great for those who are looking for a budget system to run Starcraft II, the first system can run the game in Ultra graphic detail, the second system can run it on high detail (or even ultra if you upgrade the video card). Of course, they were not built to just run SC2, both systems can run most games that's out today

Both systems have been profesionally assembled and extensively tested. Windows 7 Ultimate come installed (for testing purposes only of course). Most parts are NEW, all used parts are in Italic and in perfect condition, Shipping is free for both systems.

I assemble a lot of PC systems for work/friends/family and often have spare parts, see upgrade options below each system if you want more out of them.

SOLD
dqlq2e.jpg

First System:
Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 Wolfdale 3.16GHz CPU - $190
XFX GeForce GTS 250 512MB Video Card - $129.99
Asus P5N-E SLI ATX Motherboard - $100
G.SKILL PI Black 4GB (2 x 2GB) Memory 4-4-4-12 timing - $105
750GB WD Caviar Black 7200 RPM Hard Drive - $80
Samsung Black 22X DVD-RW drive - $20
1000W SLI Ready CrossFire Ready Modular Power Supply - $130
Antec Two Hundred Black ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - $60
5 case fans to keep the system running cool (1 top, 1 back, 1 side panel and TWO BLUE-LED fans in front)

Total Parts cost from newegg: over $800
Looking for $625 shipped

rm6vd5.jpg

Second System:
Intel Pentium Dual-Core 2.93GHz CPU - $80
Radeon HD 5550 1GB Video Card - $65
Biostar G31D-M7 LGA 775 mATX Motherboard- $50
G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) Memory 5-5-5-15 timing - $90
250GB Western Digital Caviar Blue 7200 RPM Hard Drive - $45
ASUS Black 24X DVD-RW drive- $20
Antec 400W Power Supply - $50
Rosewill R604TBLK-N ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - $50
2 case fans (1 back, 1 side panel)

Total Parts cost from newegg: $450
Looking for $375 shipped

Upgrade options for this system:

Feel free to PM me if you are interested in either or have questions. Again I am looking for $625 for the first and $375 for the second system, both cost less than parts alone, shipping is free.[/strike]

Last edited:
For the first system I'd give you the asking price if you threw in free blue ray, and the wireless adapter. Keep me in mind, message me for quick reply.

Willing to negotiate some more :)

willing to part out with the 2tb HDD?

if so, send me a PM with the price you're looking for and how much would it be to ship it to brazil(usps is usually cheaper)

I'll probably have an i7 and possibly an AMD 6 core system for sale in a week or two for those who are looking for a high end gaming system.

My friend is looking for a decent gaming PC and doesn't have a whole lot of scrilla.

Second one looks alright, shipping to canada?

Not sure of his exact address, here is an address of a pub we went to near his house however. Should be about the same

3810 Shelbourne Street
Victoria, BC V8P 4H5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back