friend's stupid dog ate...break fluid?

NinjaFetus

Veteran X
over msn:

"FUCK this dog is so STUPID
she gets into everything!
she got a tube of anti-seize compound, like for brakes ..cars and stuff. IF SHE DIES I'M GOING TO BE SO MAD."

apparently the package says "if ingested do not induce vomiting"

why would it say that? what harm could come from getting it out of your system? Does this stuff have some type of chemical reation with things you would normally eat to induce vomiting?

because once combined with the stomach acid, it can be even nastier

the dog needs a stomach pump

If your dog has ingested a substance that you suspect is toxic, your first step is to identify the substance in question. Once you know what he ate, call the Animal Poison Control Center - 1-888-426-4435.
A $45 fee may be applied in some cases.
The good people at this hotline will be able to tell you if the substance is caustic or not.

Last edited:
i think it has do do with the fact you wouldn't want it going back up your throat and into your mouth again. but call poison control

anti-freeze?

this is the only 'break' fluid i ever drink

anchor_beer.jpg

i already beat you to that joke

i ignored you so long ago that i can't even see your post nor reply to you ;)

anyway, anti-seize is like a metallic-looking compound which is usually brushed onto spots which commonly corrode (such as lug nut bolts). Brake fluid is much different and probably worse to ingest in the short term. I'd imagine anti-seize would have a more longterm effect and might cause some liver damage (like mercury). The dog will probably be fine... but I'm not exactly sure what's in it or how much the dog got into. I can't imagine it would be very enticing.

Last edited:
i ignored you so long ago that i can't even see your post nor reply to you ;)

anyway, anti-seize is like a metallic-looking compound which is usually brushed onto spots which commonly corrode (such as lug nut bolts). Brake fluid is much different and probably worse to ingest in the short term. I'd imagine anti-seize would have a more longterm effect and might cause some liver damage (like mercury).

oddly enough, anti-seize + salt water = sand

The dog isn't the stupid one.

Your friend is an idiot for keeping something like that within reach of the dog.

I hope the dog dies for its sake. I'm sure it has had enough neglect.

Back