Freking Racism...

jackmegoff

Veteran X
So my boss and i got into a racial arguement... should people...

A)Stop being racist?

B)Stop fulfilling the stereotypes?

There cannot be one without the other... who stops first?

The only way to end racism is to cleanse the world of racial impurities, like Niggers, Jews, Spics, Japs, etc, the way Hitler intended.

Stereotypes are part of survival mechanisms, should you ask the bum for a hot meal, or the white guy with the Rolex and hybrid. Will the black gentleman smoking crack put a shiv in you, or should you cross the street, only the smart will survive!

nothing wrong with stereotypes. it's when you have stereotypes combined with prejudicial behavior that you have racism. all 3 of those are distinct things.

when i see a stereotype being played out in front of me i laugh.. HARD.

my buddy when he grew up lived at a low income housing unit.

it was a BITTER cold February night and we were walking to the car and we passed 3 black guys. one carrying a tv one carrying a bag full of 40s and one carrying two bags of KFC

he just stood there staring at them shocked. i was laughing so hard i had to walk back inside.

political correctness is delusional masochism. stereotyping is natural and exists as a means for our survival and encourages divergent evolution. in fact each of our races are steps toward becoming separate species (if you think this a retarded statement update yourself on modern synthesis -- speciation is gradual, not an on/off switch)... however this wont happen due to modern transportation and globalization resulting in more and more interracial couples/offspring (convergent evolution). this will eventually result in a single human race in the future.

Last edited:
I've never seen a stereo type, but I'm sure that if I did, it would write the most beautiful lyrics the world had ever heard.

:sunny:

I kind of agree with Absent.

However, his next post is going to obliterate that, so forget it.

Ahh, the forum nigger. Niggers are a good example of my point: a race of uncreative, unintelligent, violent, loud and obnoxious man-ape hybrids. We need to stop treating them as our equals (We, as in we white people) because quite clearly they aren't no matter how you measure equality; intellect, rate of crime per capita, wealth, etc. They are savages who belong in Africa, not in the civilized world.

1. Allow open discussion of stereotypes in the media.
2. Play recent Bill Cosby speeches on what he thinks of blacks
3. There is a majority race, and minorities that need to fit in or leave.

Minorities suck when they try to change the majority. Examples in the USA
a. Muslims wanting prayer rooms in all public places
b. Mexicans wanting to cross the boarder, sponge off the system, pay no taxes.
c. Blacks wanting everything paid for by government because of slavery

If someone from the USA goes to Mexico and stirs up any trouble, they're shot. Yet when Mexicans come here, they want Americans to change. That's why there's racism. The minorities DON'T FIT IN.

Last edited:
1. Allow open discussion of stereotypes in the media.
2. Play recent Bill Cosby speeches on what he thinks of blacks
3. There is a majority race, and minorities that need to fit in or leave.

And that majority race is Asians. Enjoy your rice, fatass.

political correctness is delusional masochism. stereotyping is natural and exists as a means for our survival and encourages divergent evolution. in fact each of our races are steps toward becoming separate species (if you think this a retarded statement update yourself on modern synthesis -- speciation is gradual, not an on/off switch)... however this wont happen due to modern transportation and globalization resulting in more and more interracial couples/offspring (convergent evolution). this will eventually result in a single human race in the future.

Punctuated equilibrium, bitch.

Back