Freelancer multiplayer server/mod

Walking_Man

Veteran X
I really need some multiplayer space action and my choices seem to be limited to playing the spreadsheet-in-space game EVE Online or playing Freelancer. I know some of you people played that game and maybe some of you are still up to date on what the mod and server everyone is playing on these days.

Help a bored space fan out, guys.

You should try out Allegiance. It's an awesome game and the community has taken it over and recreated the master servers and everything. Check it out.

Tried installing Allegiance.

Did everything it said to do in the Installation Guide, even had to update some of the files, says "Launching Allegiance" and nothing.

Bleh, looked alright too.

holy shit is allegiance really alive?

that game was amazing and waaay the fuck ahead of its time. played the hell out of it in beta, wish it had taken off

For freelancer...

24/7 Procyon Dedicated Freelancer Server - ProcyonHook

its the last mod/server i played on. allows you to choose faction and changes starting location and rep. status based on faction chosen. Excelent for RP. It also keeps things as vanilla as possible while add some ships, weaps, etc... that the developer didn't have time to finish. Also, it adds widescreen support.

You'll also want to search for freelancer mod manager and also get the freelancer global server work around. I have these files if you can't find them, they're small, so I can email them.

Freelancer is one of my favorite games of all time and I deff. recommend it to anyone. Many long nights on this game.

Back