Free Weekend Rainbow 6 Siege

Deuse

Veteran XV
I still enjoy playing. As a service, they plan to support the game for many years to come.

titlehub_p29_en.jpg

Rainbow Six® Siege Game News Updates | Ubisoft® (US)

I can only take it in small doses. I found shortly after release there were quite a few hackers. Now 70% of the time you get retards on your team.

This is the best "shooter" FPS at the moment IMO, severely underrated everyone should try it out its not like past rainbow six games and its not like cowaduty and csgo add me brehs

I can only take it in small doses. I found shortly after release there were quite a few hackers. Now 70% of the time you get retards on your team.

They updated their anti cheat stuffs now, I rarely see any hackers now

The game is much better than at launch. The operators they added opened things up quite a bit, so it isn't so "rock paper scissors".

It is worth a try if you played early on and felt it was a little shallow.

Of course playing with all the teamkilling noobs is horrible right now.

Yeah definitely worth another try. Just ignore all the noobs and trolls on free weekend. The game is fun when played with real players.

This is the best "shooter" FPS at the moment IMO, severely underrated everyone should try it out its not like past rainbow six games and its not like cowaduty and csgo add me brehs

They updated their anti cheat stuffs now, I rarely see any hackers now

I grabbed it a few weeks ago when it was half priced, and Pretty much agree.

Only complaint is team killers that seem pretty common.

I grabbed it a few weeks ago when it was half priced, and Pretty much agree.

Only complaint is team killers that seem pretty common.

Protip: don't go full Rambo on a drone in your room that already spotted you.

Over the free weekend you'll see a ton of that. On attack, drive your drone around the hostage for the cheap win.

You actually do see a lot of honest accidents. With the destructible environments and the fast pace of the game you really have to watch your fire.

I Tked someone the other day. The other team comes in the door and I headshot them, then see the TK alert. My teammate was coming up right behind them and of course I never see them.

Other times though people are just freaking retards. I was putting up a barricade last night and I hear the drone at my feet then bang - headshot.

so ubi has the 'complete' package for $70 and steam has it for $100

ubi has the 'standard' for $20, and steam $15

is there really value for purchasing the complete vs bare bones version?

so ubi has the 'complete' package for $70 and steam has it for $100

ubi has the 'standard' for $20, and steam $15

is there really value for purchasing the complete vs bare bones version?

No, nor really.

The "complete," sans dumb weapon stuff, mostly just has unlocked classes. You can get to those classes just fine with regular play and a little time.

Fantastic game, just buy it.

Back