Free Gamez - Steam Keys

ArakAtak

Veteran XX
So I have a few spare game keys left over from some Humble Bundle purchases and as I'm such a giving person I would like to share them.

If anyone wants one just post here and I'll PM you the steam key or a Humble gift link.

Games available:

• [strike]Insurgency[/strike]
  • [strike]Abyss Odyssey[/strike]
  • [strike]Blackguards[/strike]
  • [strike]Contagion - [strike]three [/strike] two keys available[/strike]
  • [strike]Euro Truck Simulator 2[/strike]

First in best dressed - tit pictures gratefully accepted.
:sunny:

All gone now :sunny:

Last edited:
no - only this crap
to be honest I have never played any of them myself yet

but hey - free is free

Euro 2 is probably pretty good

Apply the night before. In the morning, rinse while agitating with warm water. This will cause the oil to leave your hair, leaving the wax. It makes for a cleaner hold, and natural sheen. Just be sure to wash the pillowcases right after.

nice tip - I'll try that with some Sweet Georgia Brown, it is always pretty sticky stuff.

I'm also waiting on delivery of some Grants Golden Brand original pomade, it's water based so I'm interested to see how it goes. I'm looking forward to the almond scent, I really like almond scented products.

So I have a few spare game keys left over from some Humble Bundle purchases and as I'm such a giving person I would like to share them.

If anyone wants one just post here and I'll PM you the steam key or a Humble gift link.

Games available:

• [strike]Insurgency[/strike]
  • Abyss Odyssey
  • Blackguards
  • Contagion - [strike]three [/strike] two keys available
  • [strike]Euro Truck Simulator 2[/strike]

First in best dressed - tit pictures gratefully accepted.

:sunny:

I won't be greedy, but I'll grab one of those Contagion keys off your hands if they're still going...

Also: I already have Euro Truck Sim 2... I kept seeing all this talk about it and thought "there must be more to it than I'm thinking, I'm going to find out..." and bought a copy.. Nup. It's just driving (slowly - it's a truck) along freeways and into "cities", delivering stuff. There's a little business managementy stuff in there as it goes on, it would seem, but I never stuck with it long enough.

I'll take a contagion if one is still available.
I really need to do this as well, I know I have extra games / keys

Back