free dare

WofZIDS.gif

copa want to smoke weedz with me anytime

groove will come around soon and squash things with shay london of campus coop and invite us to his weed vapor lounge the secret 1 ive already been to threw being a fukin retarded wandering loser

anyway i hope we do this soon

the home number is around and my cell number is on my okc

https://www.okcupid.com/profile/herhehejhrekjash

call anytime\

ryan not live in toronto FML???! :( no real life internet friends 4 dare anymore since pat "died"

groove will come around soon and squash things with shay london of campus coop and invite us to his weed vapor lounge the secret 1 ive already been to threw being a fukin retarded wandering loser

anyway i hope we do this soon

the home number is around and my cell number is on my okc

https://www.okcupid.com/profile/herhehejhrekjash

call anytime\

ryan not live in toronto FML???! :( no real life internet friends 4 dare anymore since pat "died"

hmmm

i'm up for it next time i'm in town :)

not sure when that will be, prolly whenever the weather stops sucking there

idk who shay london is but i keep hearing about all these lounges opening up, i think its a really cool idea (RIP melanheadz) and we should have dab bars same as alcohol bars

i dont really go to bars in canada and i prolly wouldn't pay $5 cover fee to smoke somewhere when i can do it at home or pretty much anywhere else for free but i like the idea

i'm up for it next time i'm in town :)

not sure when that will be, prolly whenever the weather stops sucking there

idk who shay london is but i keep hearing about all these lounges opening up, i think its a really cool idea (RIP melanheadz) and we should have dab bars same as alcohol bars

i dont really go to bars in canada and i prolly wouldn't pay $5 cover fee to smoke somewhere when i can do it at home or pretty much anywhere else for free but i like the idea

stfu retard

Back