Free Da_killa?

Bravo

Veteran XV
This is from twl forums and is no way linked to me in any way, but im getting payed for doing this for someone. My views and feelings are neutral and blah blah blah.

This was posted by Vanilla Ice of ex gangsta fame:

-----

After reviewing the impersonation case with great extravagance (lol, just need a big word there), i noticed that your actions may of been unjust.

For those of you who may be unfamiliar with the occurance of perma-ban to da_killa, my long time friend who was like the sister i never had, because he, as a light-hearted joke, impersonated janus for approximatly 5 minutes. he was later found guilty for impersonation of janus, and rape of a small boy.

But Janus, why is it that someone who is found guilty of CHEATING in a match would recieve a 15 day ban and is obviously affecting the ladder. That is very understandable, and i respect that rule 101%. BUT my kind sir lord janus, U will PERMA-ban someone for impersonating u for 5 minutes. Might I mention that dk had never actually even done anything for those 5 mins under the janus alias.

Also, impersonating you on irc is in no way linked to tribes and should NOT result in a ban. It is not affecting the ladder or game.

Da killa is not the kinda guy who would not think twice before disrespecting his fellow man.

Janus, before u hit that big red BAN THE BASTARD key on your keyboard for this young man, who has 2 daughters and a son of 6 months, consider this: is it worth it? dare you take away the HOPES AND DREAMS of thy fellow triber? dare say, but soft! Thy does not betwo'ed thee.

Thank you for your time. Now bugger off.

because jAnus is a fuck

p.s. anyone w/ 3 little kids should be caring for them, not impersonating an e-asshole

Ok...

Cliff notes:

Da Killa, as a joke, impersonated janus for 5 minuted on irc, and is permabanned on twl for it.
Shouldn't of happened because its no way linked to tribes and even getting caught cheating isnt as harsh as that.

you immature idiot. what did you expect? let little kids like you insult an admin here and there and sooner or later admins are nothing but a bunch of jokes in the community. I'm glad an immature fuck like you got banned and i hope all the idiots would as well.

edit: don't whine, if you don't like how twl is run, stop playing there.

lol funny thing is he hasnt even been banned yet. All of a sudden I get all these pm's and shit. The more you annoy me with his free me BS when he hasn't even been banned yet will just make me wanna do it. All I told the dude was I would think about just letting it go with a warning when normally the offense carries a long ban and has for several other players. You guys break the rules you pay. Simple. Noone made him do it. He chose too.

Bravo said:
Also, impersonating you on irc is in no way linked to tribes and should NOT result in a ban. It is not affecting the ladder or game.
Except if someone had tried to pm about some kind of problem or issue, and expected Janus to take care of it, but instead, some fuckhead got the pm, and ignored it or whatever...other than that, it doesn't affect the ladder at all.

It's 2:40am...I think it's time for bed.

wtf-lightning.jpg

Back