France approves of going full-on Deus Ex ... IRL

Bounty

Love
Veteran XX
French army gets ethical go-ahead for bionic soldiers - CNN

CNN said:
The French armed forces now have permission to develop "augmented soldiers" following a report from a military ethics committee.

The report, released to the public on Tuesday, considers medical treatments, prosthetics and implants that improve "physical, cognitive, perceptive and psychological capacities," and could allow for location tracking or connectivity with weapons systems and other soldiers.

Other possible interventions considered by the armed forces ethics committee include medical treatments to prevent pain, stress and fatigue, and substances that would improve mental resilience if a soldier were taken prisoner.

s4-43232cee1e4f292f0214292a4cac9dc3.jpg

Now they can perform cutting-edge, augmented surrenders. 

It's all part of the Great Reset. The French are readying their State for 2030 and to give their authorities the ability to dominate their people.

In Klaus Schwab's 2nd book Shaping the Future of the Fourth Industrial Revolution, he talks about augmentation's and how important this is going to be to mankind. He says that this is something that they need to completely control and through that control, dictate who can get it. This is particularly important because even though they are going to FORCE all of us on Blockchain, there will always be a black-market for products that are outside of their control so, they need to make sure their people have the newest innovative augmentations before we do. If people are able to get augmented without their approval, it will not be fair to other people that were not allowed to get augmented for whatever reason. This will throw the balance of fairness off and create an exclusionary segment of society or potentially a group of people who can threaten their authority.

Oh, and we plebs... yeah, we wont be getting anything like you think they will. In his books he makes it very clear that even though a nation invents something, the people living in that nation are not entitled to use that product first, as that is NOT inclusive. They will dictate who, and in what nations, can use these new innovations and it will be shared equally amongst nations, cultures, and genders.

While he doesn't come right out and say it, but I think they are going to use electricity as privilege and that too, will have to be shared equally amongst the people of the world. Meaning, in the US, 99 something % of households have electricity while in Africa, electricity is scarce and difficult to acquire. This, folks, is NOT fair to those Africans so some of us will be forced to live with no electricity. Apparently... there is only so much electricity we can generate and creating more of it to give to everyone isn't fair for the earth so...

Absent's dreamworld is here; a Central Planning Department to control every aspect of your life is at our doorstep, and it is going to be inclusive and fair to all peoples, to all nations, to all cultures, and to all genders. One nation and their people will never advance faster than another.

We will all suffer equally. Get ready for the Great Reset.

Oh but, I forgot, you will have free healthcare so... all better.

I am so glad I left Paris and my life in the media over 10 years ago, smart move.
I am off to dig a well to store my silver...

Incoming Ingsoc

Spoiler

It's all part of the Great Reset. The French are readying their State for 2030 and to give their authorities the ability to dominate their people.

In Klaus Schwab's 2nd book Shaping the Future of the Fourth Industrial Revolution, he talks about augmentation's and how important this is going to be to mankind. He says that this is something that they need to completely control and through that control, dictate who can get it. This is particularly important because even though they are going to FORCE all of us on Blockchain, there will always be a black-market for products that are outside of their control so, they need to make sure their people have the newest innovative augmentations before we do. If people are able to get augmented without their approval, it will not be fair to other people that were not allowed to get augmented for whatever reason. This will throw the balance of fairness off and create an exclusionary segment of society or potentially a group of people who can threaten their authority.

Oh, and we plebs... yeah, we wont be getting anything like you think they will. In his books he makes it very clear that even though a nation invents something, the people living in that nation are not entitled to use that product first, as that is NOT inclusive. They will dictate who, and in what nations, can use these new innovations and it will be shared equally amongst nations, cultures, and genders.

While he doesn't come right out and say it, but I think they are going to use electricity as privilege and that too, will have to be shared equally amongst the people of the world. Meaning, in the US, 99 something % of households have electricity while in Africa, electricity is scarce and difficult to acquire. This, folks, is NOT fair to those Africans so some of us will be forced to live with no electricity. Apparently... there is only so much electricity we can generate and creating more of it to give to everyone isn't fair for the earth so...

Absent's dreamworld is here; a Central Planning Department to control every aspect of your life is at our doorstep, and it is going to be inclusive and fair to all peoples, to all nations, to all cultures, and to all genders. One nation and their people will never advance faster than another.

We will all suffer equally. Get ready for the Great Reset.

Oh but, I forgot, you will have free healthcare so... all better.
all this coming from the guy who earlier this year was defending "policemen" randomly pulling up next to people and stuffing them into an unmarked vehicle

but they were only doing that to blacks and liberals, so it was ok

all this coming from the guy who earlier this year was defending "policemen" randomly pulling up next to people and stuffing them into an unmarked vehicle

but they were only doing that to blacks and liberals, so it was ok
Wait... I was defending the police? Really?

Or, was I :lol: at the left getting their shit kicked in by the police and you took it to mean that I was coming to the defense of the police?

Wait... I was defending the police? Really?

Or, was I :lol: at the left getting their shit kicked in by the police and you took it to mean that I was coming to the defense of the police?

The Great Reset. It keeps dragging me back to this piece in the puzzle. The Georgia Guidestones, set in 1979. The whole story behind it is whackadoo if you get a chance to read it, if you haven't yet.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/nobody-knows-how-to-interpret-this-doomsday-stonehenge-in-georgia-5592082/

On the stones are ten instructions:

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
10. Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.

American Stonehenge: Monumental Instructions for the Post-Apocalypse | WIRED

Sounds like the UN and WEF schtick.

Back