[fraggle][my response] its not that i'm against hookers

Bacardi

Veteran X
thats not the reason i'm didnt get one. i mean seriously, some of them are super hot. and anyone in a serious relationship who doesnt think they pay for sex is retarded. i gave it some serious thought and figured it out. my analogy will be our 3-on-3's. which would you rather do?

1- walk up to the park.. theres a game where one team is winning 20-7, with ball, except their 3rd has to leave. you step in, get the ball checked. pass to another guy, he scores, you win, and then you go home.

2- walk up to the park. theres a game about to start. they need one more. you join in. check ball..

see what i mean? theres no challenge in game 1. no serious chance that i'd get turned down. i go, i pay, i nut, i leave. thats the first game. i dont wanna win the game at the expense of not playing it, and knowing the win is a 99% lock.

but the second game offers a challenge. you might lose. you might play a really scrub team (re: ugly chick). or you might beat a much better team. you dont know the results, so you play the game. and you win some, you lose some, sometimes you beat a good team, sometimes you beat a shitty team. but those wins are more satisfying.

obviously the first scenario works for people too. maybe you've lost 10 straight games. or you dont have time to stay at the park too long. or maybe you get satisfaction in that kind of win.

... or maybe you're horribly unattractive and your only chance to play basketball is to pay the team to take you on

Back