Fov

DOD

Veteran X
I changed from 120 view to 160 now I can't zoom. Can someone please tell me how to fix it?

sshot0090.jpg

DOD go back to welding, maybe if you join the Welders Union you can get a raise to 30K a year you will be richhhhh $$$$$$ man!

windexy said:
DOD go back to welding, maybe if you join the Welders Union you can get a raise to 30K a year you will be richhhhh $$$$$$ man!

WTF does that have to do with this thread? Like I said before I probably make more than most of your parents. There is a difference between a certified welder and a sweat shop welder.

Plus I fixed the problem with 160 view and zooming thanks anyway.

Well first you need to get rid of hm.exe, and use the default mine/flag/inv shapes.

And don't give me any bullshit about testing them, unless you're so inept testing them takes at least 3 months...

Loser.

AgentOrange said:
Well first you need to get rid of hm.exe, and use the default mine/flag/inv shapes.

And don't give me any bullshit about testing them, unless you're so inept testing them takes at least 3 months...

Loser.

?? Don't know what you mean 3 months.

KRaCKeRz said:
You Can't Go over 120 Sorry man good try though :p

Yes you can sorry.

function NewPrefs::eek:nInit()
{
// $pref::playerFOV
%fov = ($FovStack::baseFov-5)/155;
Control::setValue(NewPrefs::fovSlider, %fov);
Control::setValue(NewPrefs::fovVal, "["@$FovStack::baseFov@"]");

}

function NewPrefs::validatePFOV()
{
%fov = Control::getValue(NewPrefs::fovSlider);
$FovStack::baseFov = floor((%fov*155)+5.5);
Control::setValue(NewPrefs::fovVal, "["@$FovStack::baseFov@"]");

Last edited:
Liquid said:
i didnt know there were still faggots hanging on to ultra_renegades

Whatever the mod it's still tribes.So if you don't like tribes uninstall and throw the cd in the garbage.

Last edited:
Back