Forum Invasion Time

Read up on all this and it was a colossal disappointment. The Neo-Nazi invasion was better and more-justified.

- FOURSTAR is a goddamn reject who should have wrapped up his postcaeds in Legal-ese better to avoid such coupon-clipping exploits.

- The invasion was funny up until you dregged up personal info and called that woman in the middle of the night. I mean seriously, didn't Rayn already say something stating this is not allowed from a previous invasion some years back?

- Hope FOURSTAR is fired before year's end, and I hope anyone who was caught up in the shit-storm has law encforcement knocking on their doors in a few days. I would have been supremely pissed TW would be wiped off the face of cyberspace because some of you pricks still act like you're 13 and think nothing you do will have any ramifications.

Rayn should be TW Person of the Year for this stunt alone.

couponlady.jpg

Harassing strangers in the middle of the night is not going to fly. You can't call people up and threaten to rape them. I am going to have to make a rule about this that is more clear apparently. That's a great way to get us in a ton of shit real fast, not to mention the fact that its criminal.

wow

i cant believe i missed this thread..

i guess tw was overdue for a forum invasion, though. really though how serious can the 'lawsuit' threads get, i mean they are threatened every time but it never really comes about.

i also would like to know how i get free postcards from the company

I hope anyone who was caught up in the shit-storm has law encforcement knocking on their doors in a few days.

i bet you're the type of person that tells the teacher if you see someone cheating, or maybe even would call the police on your best friend if he was driving home after drinking

stay on your moral high horse, buddy.

and i'm not supporting the people that made calls, etc. but the people who fucked around with the forum..its just that. fucking around. i doubt the 'coupon freebie' forum would notice any significant loss of revenue as a result of this debacle

digging it up to begin with was fucking retarded.

therefore you should be banned

it would have happened regardless, everytime there is one of these threads someone immediately does a whois on the domain.

i didnt fucking call her

all i did was post her whois information

i posted public information

is that illegal

Look you cock-monger, you know this is TW and you knew full well some of the asshats here would completely abuse said info. Don't you pussy out on some marginal technicality.

well I read the long verson on page one. Holy shit guys. talk about introducing those women to the darker side of the internets.

Look you cock-monger, you know this is TW and you knew full well some of the asshats here would completely abuse said info. Don't you pussy out on some marginal technicality.

yeah, put him at fault for the actions and wrong doings of others. good job.

I don't think there's going to be a lawsuit against anyone for fucking with a forum or I would be rich off all the assholes here who spam this site every couple of weeks, but if you called and left her a message that you were going to rape her ... well, that's a whole 'nother story.

The FBI will prioritize this appropriately, I'm sure. Meaning it's probably already in the round file.

Now FOURSTAR - not sure what's going to happen there. He will probably have to explain to his boss that he was getting frustrated with a bad post of free samples, and it got out of hand. I doubt he loses his job, and NO ONE deserves to lose their job because of a stupid situation on the fucking internet.

Back