[Forum Crash] Can we please crash this

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need some advice, I think I'm about to lose the most important person in my life and the thought of that alone is crushing. There very well maybe nothing that can be done about this but I refuse to believe that this is inevitable.

Yes, it's true that I haven't met him yet but I'm not willing to debate any of this "Oh, you can't really love someone until you've met them" jazz, I know what I feel when I think about him, I know that it's him making me smile when I wake up in the mornings I know that he is the very reason for the few good things I have in my life, and I know I mean the same to him.

A bit of background info on us; We met on this online game, like the MMORPG sort. Neither one of us were looking for someone to date, it was sort of accidental. We'd been friends, not the close type at frist, just the kind you say "Hello" to or exchange pleasantries to. But one night it turned into something else, we had a deep conversation, and the man behind the pixels on my screen became more real than I was willing to admit at the time, or willing to accept.

He and I soon became we and now, after we've been together for a while, this problem has arisen. It's not something that we always fight about, or anything like that, but I think it's in the back of his mind more often that he will say. I'm aslo slightly afraid that this is his way of pushing be away because we've gotten so very close. But the problem is, I am not a virgin and this is a painful fact for him. It is so much that he told me today, he wouldn't want to be "close" to me if you get what I'm saying. This could also be because he wanted to be the expierenced one in bed and perhaps its taking
away from his masculinity. I don't blame him for feeling the way he does because I've felt shocked and hurt by someone's sexual past before It's almost as if some of the magic is going to be missing from the realtionship, and basicallly it's all around hurt. I don't know 100% what I'm asking complete strangers to help me with, but I feel that this is sort of a last resort and I fear that if he doesn't find a way to cope with this or something
everything that we have been planning and that we are working for could
be lost.

Is there anything that I should tell him? Explain to him? Is there
anything at all that can be done?

What happened to that dumb whore that brought her internet friends over here cause they thought they could crash and troll tw?

I posted in a different topic but im gonna copy/paste + add more on this topic

I've fallen for two guys in the past year. The first really seemed gay, you know, exuberant, always hanging out with girls, squeal. So i thought "Why waste my time" and I asked him if he was gay. Let me tell you; WORST. IDEA. EVER!!. We have not talked or texted or anything like that scince. Now I've fallen for this other guy. We've suddenly become friends, and i told some of my friends I like him, and of course, they told him!

--Now comes the confusing part--

He know I like him but he doesn't know I know he knows. Makes sense? No? I thought so.
So I had one of my friends...uhhh... "interrogate" him for me. So he know i like him, but he doesnt want me to know i know because he doesn't want me to be akward and shy around him ( ♥ ). He also said that I can make his day better whenever he's feeling down. So I don't know cause around the time he found out i liked him, he got a girlfriend. That one didn't work out, and he got another one. I know that i "used" some girls as cover ups so I'm thinking he may be doing the same thing.... Help?

P.S. We've locked gazes b4, but now it's getting increaseingly longer, and we walk to class together all the time, and say bye at the end of the day no matter what, and when we walk together, our bodies are extremely close to eachother, side-by-side

That was the copy and pasted part, now is the new part

I've seriously concidered asking him if he's gay, but I don't want it to end like the last one did. As I said earlier, he knows I like him, and he's still my friend, which is more than I can say for the last one. I've just always been a shy person and don't wanna risk losing what I have, but I think that I should.

This would be a good site to crash. Hell, we might even be able to offer some decent advice for all of those lonely whores...

What happened to that dumb whore that brought her internet friends over here cause they thought they could crash and troll tw?

Trollkingdom

I forget the whore's name, but the entire experience was a miserable failure right from the beginning anyway.

I posted in a different topic but im gonna copy/paste + add more on this topic

I've fallen for two guys in the past year. The first really seemed gay, you know, exuberant, always hanging out with girls, squeal. So i thought "Why waste my time" and I asked him if he was gay. Let me tell you; WORST. IDEA. EVER!!. We have not talked or texted or anything like that scince. Now I've fallen for this other guy. We've suddenly become friends, and i told some of my friends I like him, and of course, they told him!

--Now comes the confusing part--

He know I like him but he doesn't know I know he knows. Makes sense? No? I thought so.
So I had one of my friends...uhhh... "interrogate" him for me. So he know i like him, but he doesnt want me to know i know because he doesn't want me to be akward and shy around him ( ♥ ). He also said that I can make his day better whenever he's feeling down. So I don't know cause around the time he found out i liked him, he got a girlfriend. That one didn't work out, and he got another one. I know that i "used" some girls as cover ups so I'm thinking he may be doing the same thing.... Help?

P.S. We've locked gazes b4, but now it's getting increaseingly longer, and we walk to class together all the time, and say bye at the end of the day no matter what, and when we walk together, our bodies are extremely close to eachother, side-by-side

That was the copy and pasted part, now is the new part

I've seriously concidered asking him if he's gay, but I don't want it to end like the last one did. As I said earlier, he knows I like him, and he's still my friend, which is more than I can say for the last one. I've just always been a shy person and don't wanna risk losing what I have, but I think that I should.
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back