Ford joins the rice-brigade with the new Mustang?

I don't think I like the 2005 Mustang.
44conceptg001.jpg

They were sexier a million years ago.

The 05 mustang looks more like Elinor off Gone in 60 Seconds. I think, cant find a pic anywhere though, saw it in a mag.

For the wing to be effective they need to spread those braces out a bit.
a wing on a car that IS RWD makes sense, especially if it's a performance car.

I want an '05 Mustang in the worst way... they remind me of the one Dennis Quaid drove in "Innerspace".

My only problem with getting one is that they won't be very unique for long. The price point is starting around $20K, which means everyone and their mother will be driving one. That sucks. I saw a pic of a silver one with the dual white stripes going down the hood... that rocked.

The car looks awesome. I just hope they hired a Japanese engineer to do the interior. American interiors are just ass.

I know it's a GTR which is the race car version, but anyone who drives a caged car on the street without a helmet is a moron...

Flunky said:
I know it's a GTR which is the race car version, but anyone who drives a caged car on the street without a helmet is a moron...

driving in on the street with a helmet on is illegal.

looks like they just took a clay model of the current mustang and slammed it front end first on their desk and said "This is what we want!" in the brasstax/jackblack pics. the concept was a sexy, though.

Bridude said:
driving in on the street with a helmet on is illegal.

well then, that solves the problem - I just think it's dangerous to drive a car with a cage without a helmet, the two things are meant to be used together...

-]DoW[-RedDeath said:
just cover the cage up with pipe insulation. problem solved.

and why is it illegal to drive with a helmet on?

exactly.

On the helmet thing, I guess because it impairs your vision and hearing.

Shit, that silver one looks good..
05_MustangGT_Pic.jpg

Even though I usually don't like big racing stripes.

Brasstax said:
Shit, that silver one looks good..
05_MustangGT_Pic.jpg

Even though I usually don't like big racing stripes.

yeah I like em. Although when I see them I think the same thing I do when I see the edge bodies, they need to be lower.

The interior rocks, apparently you can change the interior lights to 100+ different colors with the turn of a dial.

Back