For Sale : 70 Druid (Mal'Ganis)

JohnWayne

Veteran XX
It's official, I had to get the name of most of my items.

It has a ton of net worth.. and some novelty items.

Currently PvP Healing specced, can be changed to whatever you want....

Posting here before I toss it on ebay :

Eldith Items (Alliance Night Elf Druid)

__Character transfer available__
300 Herbalism
Full Tier 1/2/3
Full Frost resist glacial set
Full Nature resist set (bramblewood)
2500 Gold
Teeth of Gruul (Gruul)
Angelista’s Charm
Stonebough Jerkin (Nightbane)
Idol of the Emerald Queen
Idol of Longevity
Rejuvenating Gem
Harolds Rejuvenating Broach
Handguards of Malorne
Forest Wind Shoulderpads
Bangle of Endless Blessings
Mindtear Band
Ring of the Devoured
Hibernation Crystal
ZHC
The Burrower’s Shell
Lotheb’s Reflection
Shard of the Scale
Shard of the Flame
Hammer of the Penitent
Epoch-Mender
Blessed Qiraji Augur Staff
--Swift Razzashi Raptor—
--Finkles Lava Dredger—
--Shard of the Fallen Star—
--Piccolo of the Flaming Fire--

101 arcane dust
14 large prismatic shards
6 primal shadow
5 primal life
2 primal mana
1 primal water
100 ab tokens
100 wsg tokens
37 av tokens
15 EOS tokens
73 Sunfury Signets
7 Arcabe Tomes
1 Nightseye
1 Deep Peridot
40 spirit shards
21 badges of justice

Feral :

Sentinels Leather pants
Cloak of the Honor guard
Idol of ferocity
Beetle Scaled Wristguards
Qiraji Execution Bracers
Pendant of the Qitaji Guardian
Natasha’s pack collar
Boots of the Shadow Flame
Genesis Vest
Genesis Trousers
Genesis Helm
End of Dreams
Mantle of Wicked Revenge
Rune of Metamorphosis
Circle of Applied Force
Don Julio’s Band
Cloak of the Honor Guard

On my herb bank :
29 Golden Sansam
28 Dreamfoil
14 Glowcap
36 Ragveil
79 Felweed
23 Netherbloom
17 Ghost Mushroom
1 Fel Lotus
1 Black Lotus
99 Plaguebloom
99 Sungrass
42 Dreaming Glory
18 Gromsblood
28 Anchient Lichen
9 Terocone
18 Mana Thistle
4 Nightmare Vine
2 Flame Cap
65 Mountain Silversage
167 Icecap

199 Netherweave cloth
56 Rugged Leather

Various other enchanting materials/potions/itemc etc.

Disclaimer: You are bidding on my time leveling for this account. Said account remains the property of Blizzard. You will not 'OWN' the account, for it belongs to Blizzard. The only thing you are bidding on is the time I have invested into the account. All characters, items, in-game currency, and anything else associated with this auction will remain the property of Blizzard. By bidding on, inquiring about, or viewing this auction you are stating that you are in NO way affiliated with Blizzard Entertainment or any associated entity. World of Warcraft is a trademark of Blizzard Entertainment. All characters, items, gold pieces, or other intellectual property in World of Warcraft are the sole property of Blizzard Entertainment. This auction is not for the ownership of their intellectual property but rather for the time spent working on these characters and acquiring items. Before bidding on my auction you must read and agree to Blizzard's EULA located at: WoW -> Legal -> End User License Agreement All title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in and to World of Warcraft are owned by Blizzard Entertainment and its licensors. This auction is not for said rights or intellectual property but is a compensation for time and effort invested personally outside the game. All items related in this auction will remain the sole property of Blizzard Entertainment.

Last edited:
Again, I'm not looking to ask for a retarded ammount. I want to keep my character with TW peeps if possible.. since you guys are like a family in a way. But, I also dont want to not get something close to what it's worth.

PM me offers.. my guestimate is probally 500-800? but I dont know... it can be discussed.

Oh, just checked my /played is 160 Days 8 Hours 56 Minutes!

This was the first character I made the night the game went retail. So it's as original as it can get.

No, people just put it there because they think it means something.

No, people put in giant disclaimers because then ebay won't pull your listing ;)

Hell I used this one:

Upon receiving payment from the winning bidder, I will send the account name and password to them. At this time I shall relinquish all ownership of my copy of World of Warcraft and account to the winning bidder.

Please note, I am not selling these characters, as the EULA of World Of Warcraft states that all characters are the intellectual property of Blizzard Entertainment. I am simply charging for the time and effort put into building these characters. The winning bidder will receive only the corresponding login and password used to enter the account. Because these codes were created by me and independent of any Blizzard Entertainment involvement, Blizzard Entertainment and all agents acting on their behalf have no right to sanction my selling of it nor do they have any right to prevent me from charging a buyer for the time it took me to produce it. Again, for those of you who may not understand: This auction does not violate any of Ebay's policies. This account is sold as is; everything I say about this account is true. If you are an employee of Blizzard Entertainment or acting as an agent on their behalf, you may not bid on this item and by bidding on this character you are stating that you are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. World Of Warcraft is a trademark of Blizzard Entertainment. All characters, items and game currency are the property of Blizzard Entertainment.

By bidding you agree to the following: I am selling the time invested in the procurement of this item (the hundreds of hours in research and play time). I am not selling any proprietary interest of Blizzard Entertainment, you are purchasing my skills and time which equate to the above item. You acknowledge that you are not an employee of, independent contractor of, nor in any way related to Blizzard Entertainment or any company or individual acting on the behalf of Blizzard Entertainment . You are not bidding on this item to obtain information about the seller. You are making a Good-Faith bid for the purchase of the time spent on this item. You agree to indemnify me for any losses I incur as a result of the breach of this agreement. That means you will owe me the fair market value of this item at the time of the posting of this auction if you defraud me and violate this agreement by trying to have my account banned or harmed in any way through Blizzard Entertainment. By bidding on, inquiring about, or viewing this auction you are stating that you are in NO way affiliated with Blizzard Entertainment, ESA - Entertainment Software Association, or any associated entity. World of Warcraft is a trademark of Blizzard Entertainment. All characters, items, gold pieces, or other intellectual property in World of Warcraft are the sole property of Blizzard Entertainment. This auction is not for the ownership of their intellectual property but rather for the time spent working on this character and acquiring items. All references to 'the character' are indicative of my time spent on leveling the aforementioned character. All characters, items, in-game currency, and anything else associated with this auction will remain the property of Blizzard Entertainment.

By bidding on, inquiring about, or viewing this auction you are stating that you are in NO way affiliated with Blizzard Entertainment or any associated entity. World of Warcraft is a trademark of Blizzard Entertainment. All characters, items, gold pieces, or other intellectual property in World of Warcraft are the sole property of Blizzard Entertainment. This auction is not for the ownership of their intellectual property but rather for the time spent working on this character and acquiring items. All references to "The character" or "The account" are indicative of my time spent on leveling the character.

According to the World of Warcraft EULA section 3.B: You may transfer the full game (including box, manuals, CDs, account, etc.) to another person and remove it from your computer. (WoW -> Legal -> End User License Agreement ) You will receive everything, so that the account will become fully yours

The trick to selling on ebay is not to actually sell - but you scatter an email address throughout the listing and get proper offers through that so as to avoid ebay fees.

Alliance (updated main post) and im willing to compromise. I would prefer this character went to someone who isnt a scumbag... which is why I am posting here first.

To be honest, money isn't that big of a deal. I just want to make some to help me fund a new PC for Warhammer that is on the horizon.

Shoot me any PMs if you have any questions etc.

Dude what?

When I sold my old DAoC character... the person who bought it was a moron. He tried to tell people he was me, and was just an idiot.

I know most TWs are a different breed of players. So, first dibs to my homies from TW.

(BTW dont be afraid to offer me, I am knocking price down)

Back