For people like me who have trouble finding more of Dives of "50 DKP MINUS" fame

Yes, we've known for more than a month that there's more MP3s out there besides the one from Onyxia.

Download the #4 one, and listen to his hilarious whining about someone fucking up his kiting. Who the hell is Gademis, though?

Ah, okay, Gademis must be the guy he was chewing out. I confirmed via ytmnd.com that #4 is indeed the Razorgore MP3 I've been looking for. :D

Last edited:
I dunno, some people really do get this, um, into it when they lead raids.

Besides, this guy seems to have a good sense of humor about it, so that makes it funnier.

Hopefully this gets old fast.

Having to listen to these over vent, and people doing terrible imitations of him is getting old.

yea, i had heard two different mp3s from thsi guy/guild so i was always a little baffled... makes more sense now.

unfortunately, i've actually experienced a guild leader like that and MUCH WORSE... so the humor is peculiar for me =)

Lukeris said:
Hopefully this gets old fast.

Having to listen to these over vent, and people doing terrible imitations of him is getting old.
My guess is, this'll hang around as much as that Leeroy shit

People beat the shit out of it so much, it just gets annoying. I haven't heard all of em yet, just the Onyxia one, so they're still funny to me :p:

Back