For anyone who wants XP SP3 early

Windows XP Service Pack 3 RTM Build 5512 Download -WindowsXP-KB936929-SP3-x86-ENU.exe - Digital Existence Network

Download Links:

HTTP/FTP: [Right click save as work's best]

Canada HTTP Mirror:
http://vps.insanenutter.com/sp3/WindowsXP-KB936929-SP3-x86-ENU.exe

UK FTP Mirror:
ftp://digiex.net/WindowsXP-KB936929-SP3-x86-ENU.exe [50 connections]

US FTP Mirror:
ftp://downloads.digiex.net/xpsp3/WindowsXP-KB936929-SP3-x86-ENU.exe [50 connections]

Canada FTP Mirror:
ftp://vps.insanenutter.com:10020/WindowsXP-KB936929-SP3-x86-ENU.exe [50 connections]
ftp://vps.nimrod-online.com/WindowsXP-KB936929-SP3-x86-ENU.exe [50 Connections]

All FTP Servers are limited to one connection per IP to ensure Download Manager users do not hog available slots for everyone.

Multiple Mirrors (Torrent):

Torrent:
http://users.digiex.net/digiexbot/Windows XP Service Pack 3 RTM Build 5512.torrent [100mbit UK, USA and Canada Seed - No Connection Limits!]

You will get more speed from the Torrent, so please use it when possible! Also please be kind and seed till your ratio hits 1.0 to allow everyone to download fast, many thanks.

I'm just afraid what changes they've made in reference to Genuine Advantage...

I'll wait until I know more. I don't feel like fucking up my windows.

Anyone in their right mind will stay the fuck away from Beta/RC/Pre-Release shit from Microsoft. Unless they want to smash their computer with a hammer.

I'm just afraid what changes they've made in reference to Genuine Advantage...

I'll wait until I know more. I don't feel like fucking up my windows.

Everything seems to be cool here with the illegitimate copy I updated on my laptop. Probably still best to wait a few days, but it didn't immediately point the "victim of software counterfeiting" finger and/or send the federales to my aid. No nags, still reads "Genuine", windows/microsoft update works fine.

Last edited:
Going to wait until they roll it on on the servers... Maybe they will find some issues and correct them by then.

It's pretty much just a rollup of updates. Right now, after SP2, if you hit Windows Update there's close to a hundred updates.

It does add WPA2 and some policy stuff. Alson integrates a Vista feature or two. Group Policy stuff.

It's a pretty tame SP as far as I can tell.

Back