[Food] Need dinner ideas!

Mudman

Veteran XX
I'm hungry. I originally wanted sushi but I know I'll want to keep ordering more and more. I just don't want to spend the money.

Need ideas of where to go. I am not picky I will eat anything excluding most fast food. Also, cooking for myself is unfortunately out of the question.

I'm a bit south of Baltimore if anyone knows any local places. I'm looking at you Haggy.

Chilis or Outback to go. Only need to tip a couple bucks.

Outback - Blooming Onion Burger. $10 + $2 tip = $12.
Chilis - Beef Fajita Quesadilias. $10 + $2 tip = $12.

If you want sea food, then you visit the local grocery store, and pick up sushi rolls and shrimp. Our local Publix has the rolls in small packages, cut up and fresh.

Last edited:
I'm hungry. I originally wanted sushi but I know I'll want to keep ordering more and more. I just don't want to spend the money.

Need ideas of where to go. I am not picky I will eat anything excluding most fast food. Also, cooking for myself is unfortunately out of the question.

I'm a bit south of Baltimore if anyone knows any local places. I'm looking at you Haggy.

I am a bit north of Baltimore.

If you want to save money, consider cooking for yourself.

edit: oops, I should actually read the whole post next time.

Last edited:
He doesn't want to cook. Chinese is a good idea, he could get an order of shrimp fried rice and egg rolls. Problem is, then you want everything else like orange chicken and that's when it goes up to $30. Chinese is good when you have a few people to share with.

Let's see if he comes back and tells us where he went.

Oh I came back, and with food. I ended up getting two Pot Belly Sandwiches, meat ball and Italian.

It's not that I don't want to cook, it's that I can't. I don't have access to a kitchen. :(

I'm not entirely sure. I've only been here since November. But regardless if it is available year round, the crab is quite awesome.

quick food I just made

Only needs 1 pan (I have a nice steel pan for this)

Buy chicken breast, tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, and some hamburger buns (or any bread you use for hamburgers).

Cook the chicken on the pan with some butter, apply buffalo sauce + pepper. Then add chunks of tomato. While doing this toast the bread. When done put the chicken/tomato aside and clean the pan off quickly, then put the bread down, chicken + tomato on top, add the mozzarella cheese on top, and broil for 1 minute 30 seconds.

how the fuck can you not cook for yourself?

wtf?

oh wait hotel room?

order a hooker and some blow, fuck eating

Back