[Florida][Publix]$5.75 for Bud Light 20 pack!

Cool, regular bud at least gives a light buzz until switching to rum and coke or a couple Heinekin keg cans to finish the job.
I drink it like water in the afternoon. I'll surf on my computer while watching the sports on TV. So yeah, I know Bud is like water, and that's exactly how I'm drinking it as I watch the weekend sports. Once the light buzz kicks in, I can handle the bitter taste of Heinekin, and that finishes the job.
I used to drink Corona to finish the job, but the buzz from it is weird, kinda light if you ask me.
So lately I've gone back to the Bud/Heinekin combination.

Last edited:
arguing about how a beer tastes is pointless. the fact that beer is an aquired taste furhter shows that.

Anyways, this a good deal on beer. Wish they had publix here, because I'd definitely make my gf buy some for me (10 months away from being 21 :/ )

fuck all you faggots talking shit on bud light. it's 5 dollars for TWENTY BOTTLES! you don't pass that kind of deal up. "MMmmMMMMMmmM, bitch! it'll get ya DRUNK!" which of course, is the point.

so fuck all you haters.

i dont even drink bud light but i would be all over this deal if i was in FL

doubly so since they arent cans

hey, bud doesn't taste THAT bad, lots taste better but its not horrible. at least you dont gag and it tastes just like beer. all you need eh? and 25 cent a beer is nice

jesus what the fuck are you whining about

you cant exactly chug a fucking 12 pack of gonzo porter

but you can a 12 of bud

theres a point when you are too much of a beer snob ok, now get a grip on your life and go buy some fucking cheap bear to get trashed on

Miller and Coors came into my store last night and stuck coupons on every single fucking 12 pack and larger, Budweiser did earlier in the morning. $1.00 and $5.00 coupons. Its a friday night tonight, and I have to work. I dont feel like dealing with angry, loud, obnoxious drunks tonight, :-[.

PsioniX said:
you cant exactly chug a fucking 12 pack of gonzo porter
Exactly, if you're looking to get smashed in a short amount of time, then stick with rum and coke.
If you're drinking for a few hours watching a football game, then Bud is good, because it's like water.

I'll be visiting my Publix fer sure. They make great subs in their deli.

Well, I bought mine on the way home from work.

It's actually an 18 pack of cans in our area. I didn't see any stickers on the bottles.
You have to look on the box to see if the coupon is there. Some of the boxes already have it peeled off. It was $9.99 with a $5 off coupon. Schweet. Coupon says the deal goes until 09/11.

sweet people can't afford to drive to school and work
but they can get loaded on THE CHEAP

WOO HOO
U-S-A! U-S-A!

Back