first time to play in a while and maverick kicks me

My wife's old college roomate is super hot and I have been told she uses dating sites frequently b/c she is busy trying to be a not shit lawyer(spoiler: all lawyers are shit).

stork your wife is a tranny post pics of her

also in a city of 6 million people dating websites r just another thing to use 2 meet ppl. not that they r better than any other social situation but like i said they r convenient for having hot women msg you .

ive posted lots of pics of different women i've dated and fucked over the years and i wuld never touch that shemale that is your wife LOL

One time me and a mate got this fat bitches number of a dating website, and while he took her out onto the oval to fuck her, i went back to her car broke into it stole her phone, and other things, mostly annoying shit like one shoe, snapped her hair straightener ect..... Just general annoying things..... but to top it off i pooped on her hood, then came on her steering wheel and dash board, i also rubbed the cum in behind the steering wheel so i know she touched it.

One time me and a mate got this fat bitches number of a dating website, and while he took her out onto the oval to fuck her, i went back to her car broke into it stole her phone, and other things, mostly annoying shit like one shoe, snapped her hair straightener ect..... Just general annoying things..... but to top it off i pooped on her hood, then came on her steering wheel and dash board, i also rubbed the cum in behind the steering wheel so i know she touched it.

not weird at all

dingo fucker 

fuk bogan u r scum

stork opsayo show me pics on ur fb i do not care to search for logs or anything and idk y u want me to send u a pic of ur own wife

just post her pic so every1 can see the hag and get a laugh

LOL

u r 130 lbs shes like 115 sits on ur lap as ur older parents look on and u look very strained like u r suffocating

LOL

lemon is lame

and stork ur a lier u have kicked me before for taunting

i kicked people for bein lame and all i was doing was trying to get the map changed to ctf thats not bein a lame

Back