[Fireworks] Legal where you live?

CrazyTexan

Veteran XV

I live in a large home in a gated community. Why they allow legal shooting of fireworks and me I will never know...

Yes, FL

But rarely we will get a burn ban because of a drought.

This New Years we had some kind of "ordinance" prohibiting them but everyone still set them off anyway.

PA, very much so.

Didn't hear a thing new years eve though. Not that many people within fireworks hearing distance of my house.

I kint afort no food but i gots us some bottle rockits in morders to sit off later. I gottus a brick o'them black cat farcrackers too, uh huh uh huh huh huh

maine, no, and we just had a legislator from my town get busted for havng fireworks and lighting them off this past summer. hetried playing the "do you know who I am??? card. lol didnt work.

I kint afort no food but i gots us some bottle rockits in morders to sit off later. I gottus a brick o'them black cat farcrackers too, uh huh uh huh huh huh

We gon report you, yer lkike the crappiest trailer park in merica.

They weren't where I used to live in Texas. I racked up a handful of fireworks tickets as a kid. they're tolerated where I live now, WA.

not legal in IL but I've lit them off every 4th of july since I was a kid

everytime I got caught blowing them off on a day that wasn't the 4th they would just take what we had left and tell us to go home

They're legal here, but not the good ones. However, I have a closet full of the good shit... :D

not legal in IL but I've lit them off every 4th of july since I was a kid

everytime I got caught blowing them off on a day that wasn't the 4th they would just take what we had left and tell us to go home

Always split your fireworks cache into several piles. When the cops come, give them the shittiest pile. They leave and you continue on your explosive way.

Back