[Firefox] I just lost my bookmarks

tmc

Veteran X
All my bookmarks just disappeared. And this isnt the "end firefox.exe task" bug where it puts you on another profile. My bookmarks are just gone.

Anyone have an idea to get em back?

TheMaster_C said:
All my bookmarks just disappeared. And this isnt the "end firefox.exe task" bug where it puts you on another profile. My bookmarks are just gone.

Anyone have an idea to get em back?

:lol: Too bad for you, faggot.

Blank said:
Where is your meber? He and I had a date at the pier and he stood me up.

Yeah, cause he told me you smelled like bologna and ate lots of goat meat.

I'm not sure what that means, but I'm kinda drunk, so bear with me.

-Thanatos said:
I'm not seeing any. What's the exact filepath?

yourDrive > Documents and Settings > yourUser > Application Data > Mozilla > Firefox > Profiles > yourProfile > bookmarkbackups

Fuck. I don't have that back up. I have a window's backup of my favorites, but it's from 4 years ago.

Fuck me in the goat ass :(

dude wtf, same thing happened to me to, my firefox reset to default
now my bookmarks are gone, and my search toolbar isn't set to google, how do i set it to google?

firefox stores its bookmarks in %systemroot%/documents and settings/%user%/application data/mozilla/%random letters and numbers%/bookmarks.xml

or something like that. :google:

[Incoherency due to DRunk]

Chikaze said:
firefox stores its bookmarks in %systemroot%/documents and settings/%user%/application data/mozilla/%random letters and numbers%/bookmarks.xml

or something like that. :google:

[Incoherency due to DRunk]

follow what he said, cept when u get in the mozilla folder, go to firefox, then click on the profiles config settings wordpad file, should see something like
[General]
StartWithLastProfile=?

this, then simply put the profile number u want in startwithlastprofile=0 or 1 or w/e
it should list the number of profiles too, so shouldnt be hard to find which number u want

Back