!!!!FINLAND!!!???AMA???FI NLAND

Would you like to visit FINLAND!!???

• Total voters
Yes, the happiest country in the world statistic should take mental health into considerations much better than it does now.

we have alot of depression and alcoholism... depression mainly in students (university students being ... well like yours :D) and alcoholism in the "working class". I feel like the hectic modern environment does not suite the finnish state of mind very well. Fuck seeing more than one person a day ooor multi-tasking. Gimme a week in the forest fishing and hunting any day.

Yes, the happiest country in the world statistic should take mental health into considerations much better than it does now.

we have alot of depression and alcoholism... depression mainly in students (university students being ... well like yours :D) and alcoholism in the "working class". I feel like the hectic modern environment does not suite the finnish state of mind very well. Fuck seeing more than one person a day ooor multi-tasking. Gimme a week in the forest fishing and hunting any day.

:bigthumb:

This won't translate at all.
love it.
"The Nations Radio/The Peoples Radio?"
Kansanradio | Radio | Areena | yle.fi

i.e. Where old Finnish retirees call in to bitch about their pension, and about not wanting to use computers to get their welfare deposits.

What do the resident TW Finns think about the show? XD

Also, Finland is like the biggest minority on this Forum. we too stubborn and stupid to leave.

How you guys in Finland enjoying the asylum seekers Russia is sending?
oh fuck this was an old thread, which I have replied in. no recollection.

The border is closed indefinitely, no refugees have crossed over in few months. Before we got it closed few hundred refugees crossed it (max. around 1k I believe). Caused a huge stir.... meanwhile we're taking in 15k or so coming through Europe every year. The border thing is mainly Russia stating that it's a hostile border now, instead of what it used to be (major trading was going on through the border and it seems like the sanctions to Russia is hitting us worse than it is them).

The whole asylum seeking business in Europe is fucked though. We are importin Somalia, electing Somalia aaand becoming Somalia.
The best thing about Finland though is we have so much wilderness and rural areas left we can escape the hordes of immigrants from our cities. The big cities are gonna be lost like London, Amsterdam etc. already are. But not many immigrants wanna move outside of the cities.

Guess we're in this "together", whole western world is facing similar problems and feel like our societies are not handling the pressure. Something needs to change and I don't believe it's electing Trump :)

I got to race Harri Kirvesniemi and and Jari Isometsä before.

Then Denver told me that after Kirvesniemi retired, the whispers of cheating I had heard became shouts, and there was a huge mess about how he had used steroids and blood doped. They say it's better to never meet your heroes.

I got to race Harri Kirvesniemi and and Jari Isometsä before.

Then Denver told me that after Kirvesniemi retired, the whispers of cheating I had heard became shouts, and there was a huge mess about how he had used steroids and blood doped. They say it's better to never meet your heroes.
Yeah, both got caught using doping :(

The only clean Kirvesniemi was the wife Marja-Liisa. Who cleaned Harri's monies and left :) (also she probably didn't dope)

Trump is the only important political person calling for a closure of United States borders. I'm just going to put you in the insane EU category now Denver. Can you guys not call us again.

Trump is the only important political person calling for a closure of United States borders. I'm just going to put you in the insane EU category now Denver. Can you guys not call us again.
you wouldn't have NMT nor GSM network if not for us. so jokes on you :) (nor 4g or 5g... well you could always get it from china)

Back