FF7 For computer....

i bought it when it first came out
there was a bug with amds though where you couldnt get past one of the end bosses, it would just freeze up on like the ruby weapon. so i never beat it because of that

DrJacabo said:
i bought it when it first came out
there was a bug with amds though where you couldnt get past one of the end bosses, it would just freeze up on like the ruby weapon. so i never beat it because of that

i dont think u ever actually HAD to fight ruby

I returned the PC version 3 times because of bugs, in the end I just wound up getting the PSX version for $10 after I got my PSX

I have it.

I actually played through it for the first time at the end of last year.

I've had it since it came out for PC.

i also have it on PC

its funny u guys mention this now because last night i was at my friends house when he got all his guys to lvl 99 (could , barret , cid) and had MASTER Knights of the Round.. yes, Master. He hit the time above the clock. Like over 99:99:99 or something like that. He snuck the shit out of emerald and ruby weapon and killed the 2 last bosses with 1 knigts of the round :| (Knights of the round hurts when each slash does 9999 :!

munkeydung said:
i also have it on PC

its funny u guys mention this now because last night i was at my friends house when he got all his guys to lvl 99 (could , barret , cid) and had MASTER Knights of the Round.. yes, Master. He hit the time above the clock. Like over 99:99:99 or something like that. He snuck the shit out of emerald and ruby weapon and killed the 2 last bosses with 1 knigts of the round :| (Knights of the round hurts when each slash does 9999 :!
only ONE mastered KotR?

Each of my main characters (Yuffie, Cloud, Cid) were maxed out, and each of them had one of the Master materia (Master Magic, Master Summon, Master Command), in addition to mimes for each one.

Damn, that game is fun.

PC version wasn't near as good as PSX.

I cheated the whole way through with a trainer.

I didn't want to waste time leveling when I just wanted the story.

llol, mangan, yes, he had 3

1 was mastared
1 had the master materia
and the other had the 1 that was born that had 3 stars

He also used mime, final attack, and like Summonx4 or w.e

He had master command.. magic.. everything

he played it WAYY to much

Back