D Mcfadden RB vs DEN

Greg Jennings WR @ NE
Wes Welker WR vs GB
Sidney Rice WR vs CHI
Santana Moss WR @DAL
Vincent Jackson WR vs DAL

its PPR. 10 yards = 1 point 6 for td.

I feel like I have to start the 3 rbs.

but wr's...i cant sit welker...well i can, but hes been pretty consistent...i'm kinda wanting to start jackson...love the upside, and so much uncertainty with rice and jennings

I have M.Sanchez as my starting QB but he's been shit. Today i pulled J.Campbell and A.Smith out of the waiver..

who should i start of these 3?

ty

2 running backs
2 wide receivers
1 flex

who do i go with here?

Chris Johnson RB vs HOU
Lesean Mccoy RB @NYG
D Mcfadden RB vs DEN

Greg Jennings WR @ NE
Wes Welker WR vs GB
Sidney Rice WR vs CHI
Santana Moss WR @DAL
Vincent Jackson WR vs DAL

its PPR. 10 yards = 1 point 6 for td.

cj, dmc, mccoy, welker, jackson if he's playing

keep in mind, rice has whoever throwing to him and they'll be outside this week, so its a bad situation. i don't start jennings because anyone going into NE this time of year is going to get an ass beating and matt flynn in that environment will be lolbad.

I like Welker and Moss at WR (targets) and runningbacks for the other spots

dont forget how terribad the cowboys are

I think McFadden could win you the week by himself though lol

anyone vs. Denver has gotta be good...

you are right to not want to play Sanchez:

Jets head coach Rex Ryan said following the team's Week 14 game that he considered pulling Mark Sanchez during the game, according to Manish Mehta, of the New York Daily News.

btw - groundzero, all three running backs at least. welker for sure. not sure about vjax. I am sort of in the same spot. I mean, I picked him up early off waivers (like first weekend in Nov. to fill a junk bench spot) just for such an occasion. I just don't know how much he'll do in the game vs. SF...

but, definitely not Moss and not Rice. Jennings is a NO if Rodgers is out. I think it's between him and Jackson.

Last edited:
I hope you went with Jackson. I slotted him in at ~8:05pm last night. I was wrapping presents and heard on the pregame that both Floyd and Gates were out.

I went with Jackson. Like I said loved the upside. Then I saw floyd was out and knew I made the right choice. Good start to the semi...especially since my opponent had Vernon Davis going too.

Back