Female Draenei Dance

It's the Napoleon Dynamite dance. If anything, both games ripped it off of the movie.
Can't say either 'ripped off' the movie, becuase well...you would have to say every dance in the game is a rip off of something. That's the point of the silly dances. (MC Hammer, Michael Jackson, etc)

Just saying Guild Wars was the first to use it as an ingame dance emote. Just looks silly seeing WoW copy it.

I'd much rather have 'The Twist' back for both BE Male and Female, but they changed em both from the videos I've seen :( Both for the worse

All the new dances are gay and retarded except for the male Draenei's Tunak Tunak Tun dance.

Also, it really bugs me that Blizzard capitalizes "Draenei" and sometimes doesn't. Pick one and stick with it.

I haven't seen the new dance emotes, and from the responses here I think I'll wait on expansion before inflicting myself with seeing them. The chracter creation video showing all four was a little disappointing. Draenei looked cool before, but now they look odd and stupid. Looks like they sat down and said, "Let's make something that's a cross between an elf, a tauren and a human!" I'll most likely be Horde for life after that because I can't stand looking at Draenei and I'd rather not have to run around cities or group with them. I'd rather fight them and kill them if at all possible.

I honestly didn't think Blizzard could make anything sluttier than NEs, and I was wrong. BE females do the trick, and even the males look a little girly. And some have DBZ hair to boot. I'm a little frightened because of that when BC hits there will be a huge influx of 12 year olds who make BE females and run around and dance even more than they did on alliance with NEs. Kinda hoping the whole race to get BE pallies to 60 and online may offset that a bit.

wtfffff

idk if it's just my huge rez (1600x1200), but that thing is fucking hypnotizing(sp?)

You can get your eyes crossed and it turns into one of those 3d things, and clear as fuck. I was staring into it for like 10 minutes.

o.0 wooooooow can't stop looking

I wanted the bloodelf dance, or someones dance to be "The Carlton"

180px-Carlton_lg.jpg

Back