febuary 27 2009

Mr. Hated

Veteran XX
I was abducted from my home on the night of thursday febuary 26 or to be more accurate it was friday morning so the 27th. I was tazered, drugged and dragged out of my home. I was taken to a hotel where I was sodomized and raped by 3 men.

My best friend at the time and ex gf were involved. I still bleed when i shit sometimes and im told i have a scar at my anus. I dont know why I bring this up here and I know I'll probably get flamed but fuck it I have to get it out.

Last edited:
I was abducted from my home on the night of thursday febuary 26 or to be more accurate it was friday morning so the 27th. I was tazered, drugged and dragged out of my home. I was taken to a hotel where i was sodomized and raped by 3 men.

My best friend at the time and ex gf were involved. I still bleed when i shit sometimes and im told i have a scar at my anus. i dont know why I bring this up here and I know I'll probably get flamed but fuck it i have to get it out.

:boogie:

I was abducted from my home on the night of thursday febuary 26 or to be more accurate it was friday morning so the 27th. I was tazered, drugged and dragged out of my home. I was taken to a hotel where I was sodomized and raped by 3 men.

My best friend at the time and ex gf were involved. I still bleed when i shit sometimes and im told i have a scar at my anus. I dont know why I bring this up here and I know I'll probably get flamed but fuck it I have to get it out.
feb 27 is my birthday

hence why i clicked on this abortion of a thread

i was drugged with the drug ketamine. the next day i went to work and wondered why my asshole was all ripped up. i was drugged so much i didnt realize this happened till weeks later.

provide more details

how were your best friend and ex involved? did they partake in the raping? did they hate you for some reason and told 3 homeless bums to rape you?

Back