[Feature Request] Ignore List Transparency (using the ed tw bracket system)

I have an idea (edit: EPIC idea). Instead of making a donation to have someone banned, a person could make a donation, and ask to be ignored by a person of their choosing, without the other being informed.

For example, I would donate some dollar amount to TW, and with no notification to Validuz, I would be placed on his ignore list.
The only way he would find out, would be to check his ignore list for whatever reason; he could unignore me, and if I wanted to be ignored by him again, I'd have to pay again.

I would pay immediately to be ignored by lemon, val, a few others.

I have an idea (edit: EPIC idea). Instead of making a donation to have someone banned, a person could make a donation, and ask to be ignored by a person of their choosing, without the other being informed.

For example, I would donate some dollar amount to TW, and with no notification to Validuz, I would be placed on his ignore list.
The only way he would find out, would be to check his ignore list for whatever reason; he could unignore me, and if I wanted to be ignored by him again, I'd have to pay again.

I would pay to be ignored by Val, and Juggs. I would pay a fee to have scoob ignore Dare as well.
This should be a feature.

rent free

Back