Favourite Alcoholic Drink

good suggestions keep em coming, but if i cant find anything else then maybe a flat of co op beer for 20 bucks. I mean the beer is made by co op how can you go wrong ?

~rizzle~ said:
good suggestions keep em coming, but if i cant find anything else then maybe a flat of co op beer for 20 bucks. I mean the beer is made by co op how can you go wrong ?

umm, maybe because it's made by a bunch of dirty dirty hippies? have fun w/ intestinal parasites

I've been diggin White Beer lately. Guiness is my fav though. Mixed drinks...Cpt and Coke. Glen 18 is nice too.

HelenKeller said:
umm, maybe because it's made by a bunch of dirty dirty hippies? have fun w/ intestinal parasites

hint of sarcasm was in that post. Its the fucking dirtiest beer, any beer made by a grocery store, well enough said.

herbtown said:
sounds tasty...but you'd never get me to order that...any bartender would think you're a fag ordering that shit...

i don't order mixed drinks very often, so when i do, i really don't give two shits what the bartender thinks of me

it comes up clear with a little gin color, so its not like pink or red, so the group assembled doesn't share that opinion.

Bridude said:
Long Island Iced Tea> *

ahhh yes...i do like these occasionally...but again, will never order one...if i'm in the mood and someone else is buying ill ask for one... ;P

Bud Light, I've never woken up and regretted the woman I was with...​

It's true, see...​
age_check_left.jpg
The party always looks this good....​

T w i z t i D said:
i don't order mixed drinks very often, so when i do, i really don't give two shits what the bartender thinks of me

it comes up clear with a little gin color, so its not like pink or red, so the group assembled doesn't share that opinion.

k u win....but still...i don't 'care' what the bartender thinks of me either if she's fat and ugly...

MOJITO
Cuban Drink

mojito_d.jpg

Ice
6 ounces light rum
12 mint sprigs, or spearmint, 8 roughly broken apart
6 tablespoons fresh lime juice
4 tablespoons sugar
Club soda
4 slices lime

Place ice in beverage shaker then add in the rum, 8 broken up mint sprigs, lime juice and sugar. Shake well and serve over ice in a high ball glass. Top off each glass with a splash of club soda.
Garnish each with a slice of lime and a sprig of mint.

herbtown said:
ahhh yes...i do like these occasionally...but again, will never order one...if i'm in the mood and someone else is buying ill ask for one... ;P
dude, long island's have like 5 different alcohols in them, and a splash of soda. They put you on your ass.
My friends and I used to order the big ass ones and be getting shit faced in about an hour. They are definitely not chick drinks.

Back