Fathers Day gift ideas

Shamble

Veteran X
Sunday is coming up and I'm still scrambling the antique shops for a Fathers day present this year. I'm not looking for anything special but here is what I had in mind.... What are you going to get your father ?:)

Keradlurk-1.jpg
Ave.jpg

I got my dad a card that has Optimus Prime on it and when you open it it says "AUTOBOTS! TRANSFORM AND ROLL OUT! *CHA CHA CHIN CHIN CHE or whatever the sound is*

He'll enjoy it immensely I am sure.

My father has an annoying habits of taking up really loud hobbies, music, shopwork, etc so I was thinking of getting him something a bit more relaxing/soothing. I have no idea what yet...

I got my dad a card that has Optimus Prime on it and when you open it it says "AUTOBOTS! TRANSFORM AND ROLL OUT! *CHA CHA CHIN CHIN CHE or whatever the sound is*

He'll enjoy it immensely I am sure.

that is probably the most bad ass thing to give. you win.

Sunday is coming up and I'm still scrambling the antique shops for a Fathers day present this year. I'm not looking for anything special but here is what I had in mind.... What are you going to get your father ?:)

Keradlurk-1.jpg
Ave.jpg

Which one of your dads are you going to give that to?

i've told my sons years ago if they ever get me another fucking tie they are out of the will

We just take my dad to breakfast at IHOP or something generally, I don't really see the point of giving gifts for Father's Day.

Back