[Farting] at work

paulmezick

Veteran XV
For those of you in the cube farm [NGFM]: when you have the urge to unleash some gas, do you simply slouch in your chair just a bit and silently release your ass blasts or do you get up and leave the area in order to be courteous?

I've always silently released my farts at work. Its fairly rare that they are foul enough that the person next to me actually smells them.

as an adult i find it silly to care about these things and would expect the same attitude from my adult cowrkers

Usually, the way it works is, you hold it in throughout the day as long as you can even when no ones around; the second you decide to release is when everyone decides its time to go bother you.

Usually, the way it works is, you hold it in throughout the day as long as you can even when no ones around; the second you decide to release is when everyone decides its time to go bother you.

Haha. The only time I've farted in the elevator it basically stopped at every floor. A birthday party of women even got on

i started getting complaints so i moved my business to the bathroom

every once in a while i forget because i have no shame and really don't care about other people

if an adult is enough of a clown to complain about fart smells, publically, then they probably deserve it

ive done it

but id rather just go to the bathroom and relax for ~10 minutes instead of getting worried about people smelling

I'm like a suicide bomber of public flatulence. I look for the biggest crowd, work myself in amongst them, then let loose.

as an adult i find it silly to care about these things and would expect the same attitude from my adult cowrkers

I rarely agree with this douchebag, but in this case I do agree with the previously mentioned douchebag.

i used to work at a place with cubes and one time there was a chick sitting across from me

apparently she tried the silent slow release and ended up shitting herself

but it wasnt just shit it was super wet drippy diarrhea all over herself and dripping down the chair

she had no choice but to walk the gauntlet of shame to clean up in the bathroom

worst part is it happened again a week later

needless to say we never saw her after that

i couldnt make this shit up if i tried

Back